Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)

Go down 
+2
Holymys
Amdu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amdu

Amdu

Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) Empty
PostSubject: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:57 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
Amducius
Race, class and spec:
Tauren, Druid, Guardian
Professions and skill level:
600 Scribe, 600 Alch
Why do you play your class and spec?:
Cause i love my druid and tanking.
Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
Yes this is my main, my alts are;
MiharĂș, Notranged, Amdu, Nifelvind, Fettel, Nhiqoteena, Udma, Amducio, Frizok, Firmai and Sharadur.
Outline an overview of your rotation:
Mangle>Lacerate>Empowered Maul when proc, keep Lacerate x3 and Trash up, Swipe on cd
Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
I made a druid during WoTLK, cause i could RaF with a classmate with mine. I healed during WoTLK, and i liked it. But in Cataclysm Resto changed a lot so i went Feral Bear and now i am Guardian. Currently i roll Agi/stam, crit/stam, meta stam/armor for gems. Crit for Rage, agi for multiple stats and stam cause i wanna hit 1 mill standard hp.

About you

Kaj
Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
Ehm, i doubt this is needed, but k.

WoW, LoL (cause i suck at DotA2), BO2, AC3 and Minecraft! So hardcore!
Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
Nah, altho i sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger i guess.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Yup
What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
Wotlk, Icc full normal clear, 10 and 25 till Sindragosa. 10m RS till that final boss. Dragon Soul (nerfed) hc full clear. MsV 5/6 HC, HoF 6/6, Terrace 4/4
Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
I doubt it's needed, but yeah.
We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
No, i talk to you guys with cans and a rope between them
Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
See above

General questions

Why Deception?:
Cause i am already part of it
Do you know of any of our members?:
No, who are you guys?!
Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
Glory Sanctum and Raid Together Die Alone. Glory Sanctum was nice, but was too casual and stuff. RTDA went ally (rl friends and stuff) but i didn't want to so i went to GS (still mine now).
Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:

Yesh, i want to ask Blinding and Maratrux to also write a application, seeing how a while ago Mike said on the forums that we needed new officers. Currently i think one of us 3 would be the best choice (if, ofcourse, we still need officers).
Back to top Go down
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:13 am

i vote no. heard he is a noob.
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:04 am

Your vote doesnt count. So GET OUTTA HERE
Back to top Go down
blinding

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:14 am

i beat him in a duel, so idk if he should have that spot ;/////
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:25 am

Wait, you beated ME in a duel? Was i afk? I am 1000% sure you have not even beated me in a duel where i was afk in tho.

Hey, remember that one against your hunter, where you thought you could win? Yeah.

NEXT!
Back to top Go down
blinding

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:14 am

yeah, you did beat my hunter whos a lvl 85 ;/ but i did beat you as boomkin while waiting for galleon to spawn :~)
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:23 am

And i beated your mage, and your druid while you were resto while we were dueling outside msv. Oops! :3
Back to top Go down
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:55 am

now i vote for blinding for sure since amdu's prof pic SUX
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:14 am

It's Gangplank bro. And your called paris so hush
Back to top Go down
mikemikemike

mikemikemike

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:03 am

Due to Matt stopping playing and Tom ceasing to exist another officer or 2 isn't a bad idea, personally my vote is yes. Although I am unable to promote anyone higher than veteran so you'll have to wait for Jake to reply/log to get your promotion if he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Maratrux

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 am

oww hey i didnt even see this. i should really pay more attention to the forums. mike, i seriously laughed out loudly when you said tom stopped existing. just tell me if theres a point in me applying, and ill gladly do it. im quite good with mike, but i know we had some troubles in the past, so tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
monstermatt

monstermatt

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 am

far to high up the gremlin scale sorry
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 pm

welcome back mr matt, how does it feel to be kicked from the throne?
Back to top Go down
Maratrux

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 pm

burned
Back to top Go down
monstermatt

monstermatt

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:21 am

no1 can replace the king
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:41 am

Apply cold water to the burned area!

Even a king can be replaced Very Happy
Back to top Go down
monstermatt

monstermatt

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:18 am

nop all noobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)   Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too) Empty

Back to top Go down

Officer application Amdulicious (calling out Mara and Niyaah too)
Page 1 of 1