Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zyrandia Mage application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyrandia

Zyrandia Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Zyrandia Mage application   Zyrandia Mage application EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:20 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
Zyrandia
Link= http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Zyrandia/advanced

Race, class and spec:
Goblin, Mage, Fire PvE/Frost PvP

Professions and skill level:
Alchemy 540
Jewelcrafting 525

Why do you play your class and spec?:
I play mage, because I really enjoy the class. I started playing my mage back in ICC, already then I knew that was a class I liked. What I like about it is that it has a little DoTs but also has hard hitting spells, that is also why I play Fire, also because it's the best current spec tho. I played a little arcane, but that was mainly to maximize my dps on the current encounter, know how to play all specs tho.
What I also really love about mages is its PvP, I've played loads of rbgs and arenas, what I like about it in that, is that I have insanely good CC and kiting, but can also deliever plenty of damage.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
Yes, this is my main, but it hasn't always been so.
I have 7 85s on this realm, only gonna pull out some of them.
I have my dk, Zadani, which is Unholy PvE/Blood PvP atm, it has about 396ilvl in its PvE gear. This is my old main that I lvled in the very start of WotLK. I still enjoy playing this alot.
I also have my rogue, Twinex, which I got legendaries on this week. It is Assasination PvE(400 ilvl)/Sub PvP(Still gearing tho)This has always been my little twink, that I twinked in 70 but decided to lvl up and now I have legendaries :-)

Outline an overview of your rotation:
If possible I open with a Pyroblast, if not I open with a Scorch to get Critical Mass up,
then I pop Flame Orb and Mirror Images right away(if it's just a straight forward tank 'n spank).
I then get my Living Bomb up and start casting fireballs till I have 10 stacks of Stolen Time
Now I have 10 stacks and need to get a combustion up, if I have a hot streak up I fire that or I hardcast a Pyroblast if I don't have its DoT up.
When my Dots are up I do Combustion on the 1st crit I have, or if I having a crit streak with some crits in a row, then I pop my Combustion.
While this I keep my Living Bomb up all the time, but let it blow up first and then refresh ASAP
It's hard to explain when I use Combustion, cuz I usually just fire it when I feel like I have a high Ignite, but doing my best to keep it on CD all the time(with 10 stacks ofc so CD lowers)
Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:

About you

Kasper

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
I am a pretty active boy, I run every second day, if possible and go to the gym when I can. I do that, becuase I play(ed) handball alot and need to be in shape for it, problem is just now, that we aren't to make a team, so I'm on a little break. Still have to stay fit tho ;-) I live on a farm and work with my dad, who owns the farm, so I make a good money on that and have fun derping around in a tractor xD

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
I have no problems with the English language, I'm one of the best in my class and get good grades in it.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Yes I am able to make the raid days.

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
Past:
I started playing just before WotLK and made my DK as soon as it came out in stores
Naxx: Full cleared
Ulduar:5-6 bosses I think it was, but then my guild stopped raiding :-(
ToC: Full clear, no HCs
ICC: 8-9 bosses

Cata:
BWD: Full normal
BoT: Full normal, close killing Halfus HC
Tot4W: Full normal
FL: 1/7, my guild stopped not long after FL got out and I then moved Horde and start PvPing
DS: 7/8H, ultrax HC killed at 5% nerf, rest got killed when I joined Reapers.

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
Of couse, I am in for doing everything possible I can do to make us killed a progression boss.
Done it few times going arcane for downing Spine HC for example.

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yes I know how to use TS3, used it alot of times.

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
Yes I have a well-working as able to answer if questioned something during raid or something.

General questions

Why Deception?:
I wanted to try a guild with good progression, and that means good people, and there is nothing better than getting to know new people.
I also felt like I had the chance now to join abit more harcore guild than I've been used to and get a good seat for MoP

Do you know of any of our members?:
I know Liltiger, who pushed me abit to make this apply

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
On my mage I started cata as ally:
Shade: tier 11 bosses, guild splitted up
No Gaer: tier 11 and the start of FL, which splitted up, heard something about a guildie from back then remaked it and did some more, but didn't really interested me.
I got a trial in GoDLiKeS, but decided to turn it down in last second, becuase a good IRL friend wanted to move Horde and PvP, so went with him.
Allys PP when they C me:RBGs 75+ wins did I get there, highest mmr we ever got to was 1,9k and almost 1,7k rating. Funny story from that, our guild rbgs usually went on like 1.6-1.7 mmr but then a friend in it asked me to make my own group for once and we made it and played all after and had a win score on like 6-1 and ended on these 1,9k mmr. Guild leader sold the guild and moved realm, so there I was without guild or anything.
Twilight Templars: 8/8normal ds and 1/8H, but I pugged one week and went with a guild run from Last Legion and got ultrax HC. Left because progression went bad, heard afterwards leader and officer sold guild and moved realm.
Reapers: 6/8H 25 man and a month ago or something we went on summer break and went for 10 man instead where we got 7/8H and 10% on Madness. We haven't done raids for some weeks now and it's not my moment to go on a break now, so I want more progression and ensurement for raiding in MoP.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
Don't think so, spended some time and few cups of coffee to make this, so enjoy and I'll see ya in-game ;-)

Best Regards
Zyrandia
Back to top Go down
mikemikemike

mikemikemike

Zyrandia Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zyrandia Mage application   Zyrandia Mage application EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:48 am

Hey, thanks for taking the time to construct such a well written and thought out application.

We just need to sort a few things out and someone should get back to you, either in game or within this thread. Hopefully should be before Wednesday.

Again thanks for taking the time to apply and all the best.
Back to top Go down

Zyrandia Mage application
Page 1 of 1