Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resto Druid Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuri

Resto Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid Application   Resto Druid Application EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:10 am

About your character
- Druid I've recently leveled to 90 to heal raids in 5.4 of MoP

Character name (include armory link):
Metabee - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Metabee/simple

Race, class and spec:
Troll/Druid/Resto

Professions and skill level:
Inscription - 592 (just about to get 600)
Herbalism - 563

Why do you play your class and spec?:
Always had a passion and a nack for healing ever since Naxx back at 80 right the way till the end of Cata, however when MoP hit I intended to swap from my main resto shaman healer to something a bit different

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
I would say my main is my 85 resto shaman Kuri - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Kuri/simple - which I raided with during the end of cataclysm (as you can tell by my gear)

Outline an overview of your rotation:
Healing Touch/Regrowth for big heals, nourish the tank to keep LB ticking
If more than 5 people are taking damage, use Wild Growth on cooldown
Keep lifebloom ticking on the tank, swap when party members are low then re-swap to tank (glyphed)
Rejuv when necessary/main HoT
Swiftmend on cd but try to land it so multiple members of the raid can benefit from the healing ground
Tranq/Tree during big bursts of damage
Set mushrooms during low damage phases/pop heart of the wild and do some dps myself

Dispel when required

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
Truth be told there's not much difference in my talent build from any others, resto druids have a pretty standard build to use

Stat wise: maxing intellect whenever possible, aiming for the haste soft cap, then interchange spirit and mastery until i feel that my mana regen is good enough, then just max mastery

About you
From Watford (North West London), just finished my final year at university of Kent and about to start a PhD, currently just chilling out and getting a bit of cash saved up over summer

Rob Luck

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
Don't really play many other video games unless friends are playing, occasionally crack out the gamecube for a bit of Zelda or Smash Bros
As for hobbies, play a few sports and hit the gym when I can, pretty standard

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
No

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Subject to any random real life happenings yes, I'll make sure to say ahead of time when those occur,

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
Raided throughout naxx and toc on a selection of chars during wotlk (ulduar were the best days Razz) Picked up again during cataclysm, and raided a lot during the Dragon Soul then exams caught up and I had too stop for a bit

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
Of course, I normally run a boomkin os for questing/dailies but anything is fine

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
Yes

General questions

Why Deception?:
Saw an advertisement in trade chat and after talking with Juicypeach it sounded like a guild i could relate with and hopefully progress with in 5.4

Do you know of any of our members?:
Not explicitly, just juicypeach from trade chat

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
Criminals was my major raiding guild during Fireland/Dragon soul, after MoP hit i think a lot of people quit and as i mentioned i went into university final year so had to prioritise my time

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
Pretty standard bloke, not a rager/whiner and will always try and help others when they need it
Back to top Go down
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Application   Resto Druid Application EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:16 am

having in mind we will raid in a couple of weeks i vote he gets his trial and in these few weeks he has to get his gear up to a decent enough raiding level which i am pretty sure isnt hard at this moment. so i vote yes. any of u brits mind telling me what "bloke" means? -.-
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Application   Resto Druid Application EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:25 am

Bloke is like a man/guy, silly British people!

Imo, try to aim 490+ (should be easy enough), give Juicy Apples some time to get his things straight, and then in about 3 and half week we dash thru normals, gear up where needed and then you should be completely done with proving yourself and gearing up.

So i'd say; welcome to madness
Back to top Go down
mikemikemike

mikemikemike

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Application   Resto Druid Application EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:30 am

Best o' luck to ya sir!
Back to top Go down
monstermatt

monstermatt

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Application   Resto Druid Application EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:32 am

Everything seems alright drop me a message ingame and i'll invite you!
Back to top Go down
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Application   Resto Druid Application EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:34 am

i urge you all to go do challenge modes ffs!! i want mah gearz ;/
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Application   Resto Druid Application EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:17 am

Your too bad for challenge modes, so we will run them without ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Application   Resto Druid Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid Application
Page 1 of 1