Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mage Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irresistibleyo

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application   Mage Application EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:37 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):Irresistìblè

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Irresist%c3%acbl%c3%a8/simple

Race, class and spec:Currently Human, but goin Troll Female for the berserking because am playin frost Haste > all Smile Mage-frost-troll

Professions and skill level: 600 enchanting and tailoring.

Why do you play your class and spec?: I find mages are the most fun class to play, i've been playing that class long time ago so yeah i mastered it Smile

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?: Yes this is my main.

Outline an overview of your rotation: Frost is all about chance though.. keeping 3 frostbolts debuffs on boss, Frostbomb when its not on cooldown, and ofcourse the orb, before we start the fight i use evo, am using the evocation talent, so i use it like 4 sec before pull to get the 25% spell damage boost start with frost bomb n then use frost orb 3 frost bolts icelances and so on, frostbolt frostbolt frost orb frostfire proc > frostbolt frostbolt lances frostbomb etc........ and ofcourse keeping the evocation spell damage active all the time,

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
For me, Intellect > Hit > Haste, haste is the third best stat for frost, because it lower the cooldown on the frost bomb n ofcourse speed up ur bolts

About you Am 18 years old Ryan from Kuwait i've been playing wow since the end of bc

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
Sitting on my pc all day (Nerd) jk Smile i have some hobbies like playing BB on freedays swimming n more :3
Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
Nope

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Yes
What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
On Lich king, i've killed him on 10 man heroic cleared the naxx/os/malygos/and full ICC 10/25 man and ofcourse Togc, and i've been slacking on cata i log like once a week, so i didn't have time for pve so i pvp'd with some friends Smile but aiming for high this expansion.. atm 1/6 mogu vaults, doubling the second on dps is not fun bro...=/
Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
Ofcourse, actually fire was my main on wotlk/cata but i just rerolled frost now because its OP n u cant have much crit when u are still blue geard..
We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
I dont have it atm, but ofcourse am able to download it!
Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
Yes i do

General questions

Why Deception?:
I'm looking for a mature and friendly guild to raid with n defeating every new boss on the release day!:3
Do you know of any of our members?:
Not really, maybe i played with some of them like year ago before i migrate to outland, i was playing on horde side @ early cata so i know a lot of people there.
Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
Actually as i told you, i've been only pvping in cata i was in guilty as sin as pvp rank but the guild disbanded :/
Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else: Not at all, thanks for reading my application.
Back to top Go down
Irresistibleyo

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:48 am

Just incase, my hit is not capped now am using Peanut chicken food, which gives 200 hit and am changing my head socket
Back to top Go down
worcester

worcester

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Hello Ryan

I'm sorry for the late reply. We are not recruiting anyone at this point in time, even if we were there would be no place for a mage as we have very talented mages on our roster.

We will let you know if anything changes, otherwise good luck in your guild hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mage Application
Page 1 of 1