Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sheldora - arcane mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sheldora

sheldora - arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: sheldora - arcane mage   sheldora - arcane mage EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:35 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):

sheldora http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Sheldora/simple

Race, class and spec:
A sexy female troll sporting some arcane and fire speccs

Professions and skill level:
herbalism 600
alchemy 600

Why do you play your class and spec?:
my mage is my second and second biggest love (wifey is my first Very Happy)
i started playing wow on this character and i still prefer it over any other

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
yes this is my main, my alts are not up to scratch atm Sad i have a vl 86 boom/guradian druid and a lvl 85 bloodDK

Outline an overview of your rotation:
i pop tree of life then drop my totems and start pewpew with my wand Very Happy

on pull i i evocate to get invokers energy on the fights i use invocation (wich i keep refreshed for lots of mana due to arcane mastery nad the 25% dmg buff it gives me), pop my macro containg my pot and my major cd´s
then cast nether tempest (wich i then keep refershed ofc, preferably on trinket procd for mmmooooar dmg) and go work on boss eith AB

on around 35% evocation to regain man and keep burning until cds are active

then comes boring hoverphase Very Happy

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
after eserch im gemmin almost strictly for mastery (with fire for crit) over intellect since it semms to give a bit higher dmg then int does

About you
i am a 35 year old nerd Very Happy marriedto the most amazing woman in the world, no kids yet.
i work as a chef and most of my sparetime i spend playing wow, i dont play any other games atm

dudi
as mentioned above 35 (and yes im ok being called grandpa) Very Happy
Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
u guys sure are curious Very Happy
besides the facts a shared above i love joiking around and making ppl laugh (not when boss is engaged tho, then my face turns to stone scaring wifey sometimes and i activate killing focus mode)
i love cars and in the summertime i try to go to as many tuning meets as possble
Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
oohhh noo me nooooo sspeeka englis

Raiding
well here is the most tricky part of my app

i started playing wow barely 3 years ago so my first raiding exp is icc wich i cleared in 10 man
in cata i managed to work on my pveskills and cleared everything on normal, 6/7hc fl (raggy was a boost) rest was my own hard work Very Happy
and manged 8/8hc ds
in mop i hve only cleared msv 6/6 on normal and 1/6 hof normal before our raidgrp disbanded due to personal isuues

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
yes i am to make raids without problem

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
fl 6/7 hc
ds 8/8hc
msv 6/6 norm
Hof1/6normal

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
yes i am (the most imba mage healer in eu)

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
yesi am willing and able
Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
yes i do and i use it freqvently (for jokes and trolling)
and occsionally for comunicating during raids

General questions
no questions atm

Why Deception?:
u guys rock? do i need more reason then that? well because of the skill and progress u guys have and holymys was spamming trade looking for a mage /lock
so here i am Very Happy

Do you know of any of our members?:
maratrux and cheechee

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
caliber until they disbanded
and atm criminals
Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
im looking for a new home with relaxed funny ppl and a stable raidgrp that has proper progress wich i would like to contribute to Very Happy

thx in advance for taking your time to read all the crap i wrote
Back to top Go down
darkbehemoth

PostSubject: Re: sheldora - arcane mage   sheldora - arcane mage EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:15 am

Good day Sheldora, i am no longer raiding for the guild and obviously have no say in this, but just a quick point i would like to point out is that Evocation isnt preferred talent as of yet. your specs compliment high crit. Evocation requires you to have haste above 6000 for it to be viable to do high damage overall instead of high burst. Good luck with your application i remember you from caliber days. Surprised
Back to top Go down
sheldora

PostSubject: Re: sheldora - arcane mage   sheldora - arcane mage EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 am

y0 dark loooong time no see Very Happy how r u dude? and btw i remember u aswell <3 thx for the pointer about evocation Very Happy

actually i just respecced to arc since blizz screwed my beloved combustion <3

nice to see ur still around the game tho. hope to chat to u online soon
Back to top Go down
darkbehemoth

PostSubject: Re: sheldora - arcane mage   sheldora - arcane mage EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:30 am

I am good thanks, Yes combustion was heavily nerfd. Arcane and Frost specs are the way to go right now Smile. You say Arcane is "boring" why dont you go for frost? If i still played i would be freezing every damn moving thing right now. But anyway, Goodluck once again, get yourself another major Profession rather than herb-derp and study RoP into your rotation. Wink
Back to top Go down
sheldora

PostSubject: Re: sheldora - arcane mage   sheldora - arcane mage EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:34 am

how come ur not playing anymore dark? and combustion got wrecked not nerfed Very Happy but sure i can daffo do rop. altho on some fights i dont see it beeing beter then invo but ye i must trust u on thzis here advice master dark Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maratrux

PostSubject: Re: sheldora - arcane mage   sheldora - arcane mage EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:42 am

hey sheldora, heared you were applying Smile its been a while!
well as fire has been nerfed, i guess arcane is back on track. i havent raided with you in a while so im curious to see how good you are compared to dark Wink
you seam to have put a good amount of effort into your char, seeing as you have normal or lfr gear, so your gearing part shouldnt be that big of a deal.
i say yes, since we need a mage. gl!
p.s. if dark has some advices to give, id listen to him, he knows what he is talking about
Back to top Go down
sheldora

PostSubject: Re: sheldora - arcane mage   sheldora - arcane mage EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:45 am

hey maraaaaaaa Very Happy

ofc im gonna listen to dark Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkbehemoth

PostSubject: Re: sheldora - arcane mage   sheldora - arcane mage EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:47 am

long story, But honestly no matter what the situation, Evoc will allmost never be as effective as RoP, Honestly the cast time is too long. RoP is very fast and what matters most is being able to do more damage *plus, you can have 2 runes up so moving to a certain part of the map and continuing dps shouldnt be a problem. Ask Neverknow from Depraved, he will tell you the same. Another thing i see is Ice barrier, yes its a nice survivability talent, If the fight isnt too intense for your healers use the Blazing speed talent rather, it can get you out of tricky situations and the CD is reasonable .

EDIT: Wink haha mara, just giving him some advice. little bits of it Smile
Back to top Go down
sheldora

PostSubject: Re: sheldora - arcane mage   sheldora - arcane mage EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:56 am

tips that improve my game is ALWAYS welcome and recieved with warmth and enthusiasm
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sheldora - arcane mage   sheldora - arcane mage EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:59 am

Hey there. We have decided to offer you a trial in the guild if you are still interested. Go ahead and whisper an officer in game for an invite (Richtofen/Íd).
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sheldora - arcane mage   sheldora - arcane mage Empty

Back to top Go down

sheldora - arcane mage
Page 1 of 1