Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application: Fire/Arcane mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beheruth

Application: Fire/Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Application: Fire/Arcane mage   Application: Fire/Arcane mage EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:53 pm

About your character
Character name (include armory link):
Øó http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/%C3%98%C3%B3/advanced

Race, class and spec:
Undead Mage Fire/Arcane

Professions and skill level:
Enchanting 496(just for the ring enchant) Tailoring 505 (just for the cloak enchant)

Why do you play your class and spec?:
I love playing mage and he was my very first char I've ever made by starting at vanilla till now(This one isn't my 1st mage the 1st one is Sypher same server and I just make a new since I get hacked and I couldn't get my account back). I play fire as main since is a really funny spec with all this procs and an actual rotation and not just one click rotation like arcane, sadly I have to play arcane for some bosses to maximize my dmg done and to help in progress like Spine.

Is this your main?
Yes, this one is my main and since I currently playing wow for the last 5 years or more I got all classes 85 mostly to get the full experience from the game.

Outline an overview of your rotation:
My rotation is : I pop mirror images and orb on the opening and I start with a cast pyroblast to get the pyro debuff and critical mass then I drop living bomb and just use fireball for my main rotation with some scroch if I have to move or when I have to reply critical mass on the target. About my cds i use my combustion after a pyro crit or better with a fireball pyro crit and living bomb up + ignite from crits + pyro debuff. I reply living bomb after bomb and keep using orb on every single cd.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
Nothing specific I think it's the generally used spec and also gems since there is no other way to play fire. The only "different" is that my priority in stats is Int-Crit-Mastery-Haste since I don't have anyway the haste that I need for the next tick and I just put up some mastery to maximize my ignite and combustion dmg

About you

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
Hmm my favorite is playing wow and actually and I don't have hobbies. Maybe racing on cars and bikes.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
Nope

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?
Yes and also Im online like 6-8 hours daily and up for some old raids, achivs etc etc

What is your raiding experience, past and present?
Vanilla:0 PvE just PvP (High Warlord)
TBC : Kara Gruul Maggy SSC Mount hyjal Bt cleared. Tk 3/4 , Sw I was inactive
WOTLK: Naxx Os 3d 10man Malygos clear, Inactive on ulduar , ToC normal cleared, ICC 11/12 hc, Hallion inactive
Cata: BoT BwD To4W normal clear, Fl inactive, Ds 6/8 hc

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?
Yes, I have no problem to use offspec in arcane to benefit progression as I already said

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yes, I'm able

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
Yes, I got a full working mic

General questions

Why Deception?:
After years of non hardcore raiding and mostly raiding with friend I decide to join in a hardcore guild to continue raiding in this expansion and also for MoP and Deception got a good progress and that means skilled people.

Do you know of any of our members?:
Nop

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
I have change so many guild in all this years of gaming and many servers also.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
I don't have to add something else about myself. Maybe something that u care is that I'm patient while progressing .
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fire/Arcane mage   Application: Fire/Arcane mage EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:51 am

You've mentioned that you're 6/8 heroic but I don't see this on your armory. Why's that?
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
beheruth

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fire/Arcane mage   Application: Fire/Arcane mage EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:14 am

Since this isnt the char I raiding on my friendly guild.If u want to check my achiv just check Norellia Shammy Twillights hammer
Back to top Go down
beheruth

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fire/Arcane mage   Application: Fire/Arcane mage EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 am

Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fire/Arcane mage   Application: Fire/Arcane mage EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:51 am

Quite frankly I don't really care about your progress on a character you're not applying with. As far as I'm concerned you have no current experience on your mage and that's what we're looking for.

Your grasp of written English also concerns me somewhat. Deception being an English speaking guild with the administrative members coming from England means that a standard of communication needs to be met in order for a good understanding in raids, i.e not having to repeat something three or four times or have to type out assignments because someone doesn't understand. We've had such problems in the past and we'll not take the risk again. I mean I could be mistaken and you could speak flawless English but it doesn't seem so. This is by no means an insult and I admire those from other countries who are able to speak two or more languages but as a guild striving for progression we can't allow for any kinks.
Back to top Go down
beheruth

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fire/Arcane mage   Application: Fire/Arcane mage EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:20 am

When some1 applying try to be more kind and dont get rude like u did with me..........after all i dont have any excuses about all this "Probs" since i dont wanna join in a guild with that rude ppl!
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fire/Arcane mage   Application: Fire/Arcane mage EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:27 am

Am I being rude or am I being blunt? Would you rather me fabricate my response with words and phrases that give credit where it's not needed? I even stated in my post that what I was saying was in no way an insult but your reply provides me with the perfect outlook on your personality and attitude towards raiding. I guarantee you are one of those players who bemoans being left out of a raid.

Anyway, I had a discussion with another officer beforehand about whether or not we'd recruit another mage and I stated that I'd be willing to recruit one but they'd have to be very good. So to wrap it up, you aren't exactly what we're looking for and if you're going to express that sort of attitude when seeking another guild then I sincerely do wish you the best of luck. And for the record, I was being blunt - not rude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Fire/Arcane mage   Application: Fire/Arcane mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Fire/Arcane mage
Page 1 of 1