Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zimbalicious (Spriest), Alleqt (mage)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zim

Zimbalicious (Spriest), Alleqt (mage) Empty
PostSubject: Zimbalicious (Spriest), Alleqt (mage)   Zimbalicious (Spriest), Alleqt (mage) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:12 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
Zimbalicious

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/twilights-hammer/Zimbalicious/simple

Race, class and spec:
Belf, priest, shadow

Professions and skill level:
herbalism (max) alchemy (max)

Why do you play your class and spec?:
I like to play ranged dps. used to play warlock but switched to my priest when shadow started to be op (i am a traitor, sad but true). I sticked to my priest bcs i like the variability of this class Smile

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
yes, this is my main. I play my warlock as an alt.

Outline an overview of your rotation:
dots up, MB on cd or proc, MS on proc, procs>dots, MF as a filler. boring but .....

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
some days ago I reached the point to change from going for crit to be able to reach the haste cap. not much to tell about my specc, its pretty standard with some changes depending on fights

About you

Natalie

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
a shortcut: working for the employment agency, riding horses, moving to a new flat next month. for more information: for a little payment i´ll consider to write some more.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
some say germans no can do english. sup?!

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
sunday: no problem, wednesday:most of the time no problem, thursday: most of the time no problem - can´t attend to every raid because of real life stuff

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
atm raiding 25m with Reapers. can i pls skip the talk about the "progress"? :/
during Cata i raided 10m/25m with Sinister Ministry (warlock) and 10m/25m with Fleetwood (spriest) -clear
WOTLK - clear
TBC - BT/MH speedruns - server first - top 25 EU- yeah baby
Vanilla, seen all encounters, never cleared Naxx/AQ

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:

trust me, you don´t want me to heal.

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
yes

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
yes

General questions

Why Deception?:
Me and Alleqt joined one of your raids today to fill the 2 dps spots. Killed Elegon and Will for the first time today xD (thx for taking us with you!). Someone told me on TS I should apply and since I would like to play some 10m again here we go.

Do you know of any of our members?:
Nope! One raid and some chats ....thats not knowing ppl. But Alleqt seems to know some:) (check additional information)

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:

Sinister Ministry: stopped raiding, almost all members stopped playing
Fleetwood:all the core members stopped playing and there are just idiots left
Reapers: I joined them as social because i knew some people in there. Then i started raiding as a filler. and now.... check wowprogress.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
I am applying for me and Alleqt (mage). We know that you dont really need people since you have (most of the times) a 10m team running, but we would like to join you anyway to maybe sometimes fill a dps spot or run some alt raids (which can actually kill stuff). Really necessary to mention that we will be prepared with flasks,pots enchants, reforges blabla bla....?! Since there is a lot of RL stuff going on for us both we are not looking for fixed spot in some main raid. A bit hard to explain but feel free to whisper Smile

best regards
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Zimbalicious (Spriest), Alleqt (mage)   Zimbalicious (Spriest), Alleqt (mage) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:49 am

Both of them did very nice. And their dps was really awesome. Didn't even know these 2 were there for the first time on normal.

After we cleared me and Mara pretty much were talking about how Zimba would be a nice addition to the guild, and she wanted Alleqt with her, and so here is the application it seems!

I say ay

But im not one to decide
Back to top Go down
Maratrux

PostSubject: Re: Zimbalicious (Spriest), Alleqt (mage)   Zimbalicious (Spriest), Alleqt (mage) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:13 am

Since i heared we will actually try to recruit, ill just say i give a +1 here. they are very good, and right now their "real life" stuff are no different than what our members are doing... so what the hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zimbalicious (Spriest), Alleqt (mage)   Zimbalicious (Spriest), Alleqt (mage) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zimbalicious (Spriest), Alleqt (mage)
Page 1 of 1