Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kkuba - Holy Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kuba

Kkuba - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Kkuba - Holy Paladin   Kkuba - Holy Paladin EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:04 pm

About your character

Character name (include armory link): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Kkuba/simple

Race, class and spec:
Blood Elf Holy Paladin

Professions and skill level:
Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting  - both 600

Why do you play your class and spec?:
In every RPG game I have always choosen a Paladin class, I like that this class is pretty durable, it has some heals some damage, and in WoW it can fill every role so its pretty flexible. I am healer because my first raiding guild needed healer and well I liked it so I am healer to this day.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
Yes this is my main. I also have lvl 90 warrior, shaman and mage.

Outline an overview of your rotation:
AOE healing:
I put Beacon of Light on one of the tanks to support tank healers, I try to cast Ethernal Flame on as many targets as I can (I prioritise low HP targets) for burst of healing and HoT, I use Holy Shock and Holy Radiance for AOE healing and Holy Power generating, if there is heavy AoE damamage I use Light of Dawn to heal as many targets as I can.
Single target healing:
I keep on tank Beacon of Light, make sure that Eternal Flame HoT is always up, build up Holy Power with Holy Shock and Flash of Light/Divine Light, when tank takes big amounts of damage I cast Hand of Sacrifice on him/her as a nice damage reduction tool.
In both situations I use Holy Prism on CD, mainly I cast it on boss for AoE heals, but it also provides nice singe target burst heal (especially when it crits).

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
I got Speed of Light as a nice "get out of fire" button.
Fist of Justice provides 6 sec stun for adds like mines on Blackfuse which gives more time for dps to react.
Ethernal Flame is better version of Word of Glory, and I feel like it outperformes other choices in that tier due to the fact that it provides more healing thanks to HoT and HoT gets transformed via Beacon of Light so it helps with tank healing as well.
Clemency doubles use of Hand spells which are really great utility tools for raid.
I like Divine Purpose because of it randomness so i can react to some procs which makes healing more fun for me, although I am aware that Holy Avenger is propably a better choice so i think i might switch to it in future.
I feel like Holy Prism is just the best spell in the last tier, because it serves as a nice AoE heal that doesn't need to be perfectly timed and targeted like Light's Hammer and I don't see any use of Execution Sentence as a Holy Paladin
My glyphs mainly make my healing easier:
Glyph of Hand of Sacrifice - makes Hand of Sacrifice free of risk spell.
Glyph of Beacon of Light - makes switching Beacon targets easier.
Glyph of Divinity - empowers my Lay of Hands spell so it offers high single target heall as well as it gives me some free mana.
For gems I generally gem myself for Intellect because it buffs my heals as well as my shields so that's why I think it's better than mastery (which is really nice stat and i reforge for it I just think intellect is superior).

About you

Kuba tongue 

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
I am archaeologiy student in proces of getting  Master's degree, I'm intrested in everything that involves human past.
I also like computer games, especially  RPG's, roguelikes, and MMO's. In free time I like to play guitar and hang out with friends.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
Not at all, my English is pretty good in speaking, writing and understanding, although I have never been in English speaking guild before so at first I might sound a little awkward.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Yes, I'm

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
I started playing in TBC, where I did Kara and ZA - well i got boosted through them  Razz 
My more serious raiding began in WoLK where I cleared:
Naxx 10/25,
OS 10/25 - 10 with 3 drakes on
Malygos - 10/25
Ulduar 10 + glory
ToC 10/25 - I think i cleared 10 on HC but I'm not sure.
ICC 10 normal + 6 bosses on HC
Never did Ruby Sanctum - took break until Cata
Cata:
Cleared whole T11 content on normal, then I had to take a break from WoW to focus on my university studies.
MoP:
After 1,5 year I came back to WoW and well I cleared everything on LFR, and SoO on flex but I feel like hit the point where I can't achieve much more without a raiding guild.
Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
Yes, I have 530 retri offspec also I can bring my alt if need be.
We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yes.
Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
I have a micro, and I will use it when needed.

General questions

Why Deception?:
You seem like a serious guild with a nice progress, raiding hours are fitting me, and I would like to come back to organised raiding.

Do you know of any of our members?:
I don't think so.

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
Prevously I was in guilds:
Ashes of Phoenix - on Hellfire server - there I learned the ropes, cleared my first raids, overall it was a nice guild but didn't treat raids very seriously
Misclicked - also Hellfire - it was a guild created by some players from Ashes that wanted some more serious raiding - there I was in progess team where I learned how to figure out the fight, how to be persistent and don't give up after couple hours of wiping Razz
Now I'm in guild Warsong which I made with irl friends just to get back to WoW and star raiding but it didn't work out so I'm looking for a raiding guild now.
Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
Well I'm experienced player who doesn't get scared off easly, always tries to improve my gameplay, learns from his mistakes, just give me a chance - you won't regret it  afro
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kkuba - Holy Paladin   Kkuba - Holy Paladin EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:08 pm

Hey, thank you for your application. We'll take a look through it and get back to you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
mikemikemike

mikemikemike

PostSubject: Re: Kkuba - Holy Paladin   Kkuba - Holy Paladin EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:14 pm

Only problem I can see is that you're a male belf  affraid

Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kkuba - Holy Paladin   Kkuba - Holy Paladin EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:46 am

Hey there. We have decided that we will take you on on a trial basis. Message me (Richtofen) in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kkuba - Holy Paladin   Kkuba - Holy Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Kkuba - Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1