Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy paladin - Jixi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jixi

Holy paladin - Jixi Empty
PostSubject: Holy paladin - Jixi   Holy paladin - Jixi EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:23 pm

About your character

Character name (include armory link): Jixi - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Jixi/advanced

Race, class and spec: Tauren, Paladin and Holy

Professions and skill level: Jewelcrafting 600 - Alchemy 600

Why do you play your class and spec?: I have played Paladin since i started playing the game in mid Wotlk, and have pretty much played it since, going on few alts but always end up returning to my paladin, and i have always played holy pretty much, same goes with specs, i will try different specs at times, but always end up playing holy again, and i guess it's because theres something about the holy spec, but also healing in general, that really seems to catch my attention. I really like having the responsibility on me, when healing and especially in 10-man it feels so good, when you're 1 of the 2 having to keep the whole raid alive. I've pretty much had that feeling since, for ever and that is the main reason i play Holy paladin.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:

Since i just left Frostmane with the free transfer to Twilight's hammer, i currently don't have any alts on the server, except for a low lvl hunter i play casually.

Outline an overview of your rotation:

Since i'm a healer this can depend alot on the fights, and i don't like to have a set rotation, however i have spells that i prioritise above others, such as Holy shock beeing on of them, and Light of dawn with 3 HP, if it's a less healing heavy fights /phase i would tend to go for the usual Holy shock, and use some Holy light for filling in, when not using LoD(3HP)/Holy shock maybe a Holy radiance.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:

During Progression in Firelands, and some bit of Dragon soul, i experimented ALOT, and by alot i mean i basicly played with it downright during whole progress, full mastery as a Holy paladin, despite everyone saying Haste was the best by far, i felt the mastery during progress would be really strong, whilst Haste also beeing really strong, but not compared to mastery, during progress atleast with damage on tanks beeing heavy etc.

About you

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)

As stated above my name is Nicklas, i attend college in Denmark at the moment, with it beeing my "full time" job and i pretty much play wow in most of my sparetime, i used to play alot of football, in fact i did it for 12 years, untill gaming took over, abit more about me as a person, i'm very mature, with that beeing said i can take jokes, and i like to joke around when i feel it's the time for it and/or if im in the mood for it.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?: Not at all, my english skills are pretty strong, and i have often been told i have the accent of a english man, which is always a compliment when you ain't English, and your usual accent is so shit Razz

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?: Yes, i have no problems with the times and days, in fact they match my schedule perfectly!

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:

In cataclysm i did 9/13 Heroic when it was actual Content, before firelands came out - 10 man
did 6/7 Heroic Firelands, and had raggy hc in p4, killed him since - 10 man
8/8 Heroic with 15% nerf - 25 man

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:

Yes, anytime. Guild is my first priority, i'd be happy to play another spec, even class if i have the class needed ready.

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:

Yes, i have it installed ready to go already.

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):

Yes, i do my headset is perfectly fine, and i'm not afraid to be vocal by any means.

General questions

Why Deception?: Ive been looking around the server for raiding guilds, since i moved to Twilight's hammer from frostmane, and Deception got in my sight, and ive been looking at the forum, old applications etc etc, and this seems like the guild for me.

Do you know of any of our members?:

No, i'm afraid i do not.

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:

Vanquished on Twisting Nether, i was in there for 2 months or so, and when the guild decided to take a break, which ended up beeing the guild losing the vast majority of their members, i felt it was time to move on, to something better. That's where i joined Inept of Frostmane, which was ranked 890 World 25-man in t13, i recently left them due to the large quees, which ended up with me beeing low on time because i had to do my school stuff, and then still be in 1-2 hour quee, after having done my school stuff, so i had very little time to do dailies, dungeons etc and i had to go to bed around 01:00 in the night, to do everything i had to, which was also required, seeing as they were searching to be a top ranked guild, and that was too much and then i moved here.

There are of course other guilds ive been in, but have only been small guilds, and nothing to really talk about.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:

I'm a very dedicated Player, that puts alot of time in to his character, playstyle and raiding in general, wanting to be as good as i possibly can be, without playing hardcore, i am also very mature of my age, which i believe is a very good thing within raiding, beeing mature enough to handle critism, both good and bad.

Thanks for taking your time reading this.

//Jixi
Back to top Go down
worcester

worcester

Holy paladin - Jixi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin - Jixi   Holy paladin - Jixi EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:11 am

hello nicklas

We looked at your application and did consider your application, and you are very much the kind of person we would like to recruit. Unfortunately, we are full up on healers and we can't really afford another paladin tank or melee dps either, otherwise thank you for your application, and i wish you good luck on finding a good guild.
Back to top Go down

Holy paladin - Jixi
Page 1 of 1