Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luminary

Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin   Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:26 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link): Luminary http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Luminary/advanced

Race, class and spec: Blood elf, Paladin, Holy mainly but have a decent protection gear and can perform that rule aswell.

Professions and skill level: Blacksmithing 600/600 Jewelcrafting 600/600

Why do you play your class and spec?: I have been playing this character as holy since the burning crusade (about when I started playing the game),
I have always enjoyed picking the healer rule on MMOs, it gives you somewhat of responsibility and it's in your hands to actually save a situation going wrong and when it happens if feels great. I have played all the other healing classes aswell, and paladin always felt the most versatile, especially since WotlK.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?: It's my main, I have some alts but they are not level 90 yet, so that's irrelevant atm.

Outline an overview of your rotation: As a healer "rotation" is quite an encounter depended, but overall it's keeping Beacon of light on one of the tanks, using Holy Radiance and light of dawn for aoe heal, and using other single target heals on whoever needs them..There are also the cooldowns:
aura mastery (now called devotion aura), lay oh hands, hand of sacrifice, hand of freedom, hand of protection, etc...which are used when necessary.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details: Gemming Spirit/Mastery, spec talents are changed based on the encounter.

About you

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.) I'm currently a student @ the university studying aerospace engineering,
I like to spend my free time (not much of that) on playing WoW (raiding mostly) and watching some series.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?: Not at all.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:Yes.

What is your raiding experience, past and present?: As I mentioned before, I have started playing on TBC as a holy paladin on Frostmane, back then I cleared MH/SSV/BT, didn't get to sunwell, WotlK was the most active period for me - I have joined a new guild called Violation, we cleared everything on normal , and a selected group of 10 (me among them) did the hard mods - ulduar(I got the legendary mace Smile ) / totgc / icc and the most exciting fight imo - the lich king (bane of the fallen king) that was the best time I had on WoW pve and pvp wise, being a holy paladin felt so good back then (better then now even) I have actually been able to single heal 10 men raids which was so fun. My guild started having some members leaving so we united with a guild named Pathogen I have raided with them untill the end of WotlK (they transferred a realm), then cata came and so did my studies - I didn't play much, I played on a friend's account with a few members of the old violation as a 10 men guild and we cleared all the starting content (BD, BoT,TFW), with a few bosses on hard mod, then we each had our personal life interfering and we stopped raiding, I stopped playing for a while till some RL friends of mine were interested in playing WoW, so I started fresh with them on Azjul-Nerub as a resto shaman I got to 85 and cleared most of things on normal (pugs mostly), I also started a new paladin that I played with as a tank, cleared most of the normal things with him aswell, you can see both of them here:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Draeneit/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Luminary/advanced
when MoP was about to come Pathogen moved back to Frostmane, and I got back to my old paladin. leveled super fast to 85 and cleared DS with them (normal), when MoP came out we started doing MSV on frostmane but the queues were awful so we moved to twilight's hammer and changed guild name to Atrophy (25 men) - we cleared
MSV 6/6 HoF 5/6 but then we had a lot of raiders and officers going on a break so we stopped raiding, that's about it.

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:Yes.

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:Yes.

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):Yes.

General questions

Why Deception?: Your progress looks really nice and I feel that I can fit in and help with the progress,
You were also looking for a holy paladin so it seems to be the right time to apply.

Do you know of any of our members?: No Sad .

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?: most of my "history" is described above, but in short -Atrophy, they are on a long break and I would like to get back to raiding.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else: Hope you will find me fitting for the rule, and thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin   Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 pm

looks pretty good. i vote yea.
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin   Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Like Holy said; looks good.

Let's give him a trial
Back to top Go down
mikemikemike

mikemikemike

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin   Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:30 am

Accepted on trial, whisper Íd, Amducius or Blindingfury in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin   Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Luminary - Holy/Protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1