Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Priest Holy/shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elite77

Priest Holy/shadow Empty
PostSubject: Priest Holy/shadow   Priest Holy/shadow EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Character name (include armory link):http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/character/twilights-hammer/Chalakajaxha/advanced

Race, class and spec:Goblin Priest Holy/shadow

Professions and skill level:Jewelcrafting and enchanting maxed to 600 and mining almost 600 on rogue

Why do you play your class and spec?: my priest was an alt and after i leveled him to 85 i passed him as my main, just love healing with him

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:is this my main

Outline an overview of your rotation:there's no a real rotation on healers depends on situations just DONT GO OOM =)

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:well on gems as healer priority is spirit. I choose Holy becose after MoP release i dont like anymore Disci spec

About you

Tell us a bit about yourself: well i love videogames like battlefield 3 call of duty ecc FPS games, over this i love football , american football and box

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:some problem writing in english =) but im understanding everything

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:yes

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:My best Exp was on my shaman on guild "latenight (now they transfered on ravencrest)" on server runetotem where we were first guild on server i was (ally) and there too i was healing Bot 4/4 hc bwd 6/6hc and throne 2/2 hc that was my best Exp on wow. with my priest i just did Ds which im 3/8 hc and stopped raiding on end-may becose alot of people going to holydays

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:ofcourse

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:yes

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):yes

General questions

Why Deception?:transfered from outland and was looking for a good guild and some guy say me try ask Deception and others

Do you know of any of our members?:i've talked with Drijen

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?: in outland i was on regain, it was unplayable over 3k que everyday (before outland i was on runetotem in outland i never do a raid on guild only pugs) just joined them becose they was looking for a priest for Mop.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else: to let u know like 2 year ago i get perma ban for reply some kids and i get banned so i restarted to play wow after 1 year with a warrior which was my main, after i made my priest which now is my main =) hope that wont influence i just wanna be honest with people thats all =)
Back to top Go down
worcester

worcester

Priest Holy/shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Holy/shadow   Priest Holy/shadow EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello there

I apologise for the late reply, however we are not recruiting anyone at this point in time. we are in the process of reshuffling our roster.
We will let you know if things change, by a post on our forums or you'll see us in trade chat.
Back to top Go down

Priest Holy/shadow
Page 1 of 1