Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mengsk

483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk Empty
PostSubject: 483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk   483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 am

About your character my shaman is a character that i have had for a very long time, he has 120days played from wrath expansion up until present i played another shaman back in vanila and tbc.

Character name (include armory link): Mengsk http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Mengsk/simple

Race, class and spec: orc resto shaman

Professions and skill level: enchanting and jewelcrafting 600

Why do you play your class and spec?: because i have played resto shaman for the majority of my time on warcraft since release in vanila. i find healing more interesting than dps and more of a challenge! i also enjoy being healer because i feel more useful to other raids etc because everyone needs a healer!

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?: this is my main character yes, i have warlock lvl 90 but i dont' really play it i liek to put my time into one character and perfect it.

Outline an overview of your rotation:i use chain heal depending on how close people are stacked otherwise i use riptide for tidal wave procs and heal the lowest hp person with a greater healing wave and healing wave if they are on maybe 90% hp depending on the situation i will apply riptide to a number of targets in order to be able to use lightning bolt in low raid damage phases of the fight. if there is no healign to be done then i will just lightning bolt etc to help dps and mana regen. healing cooldowns are situational depending on boss/incoming damage.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details: depending on raid damage i like to choose Primal elementalist because of the 10% healing for 1min per elemental and the 20% damage reduction from the earth elemental. in heavy tank damage fights i will generaly use enleashed fury for high single target heals.

About you

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.) i go to the gym 4times a week i enjoy fitness and eating healthy.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?: no i'm fully english speaking

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?: yes i can raid any evening

What is your raiding experience, past and present?: i got many top 5 server kills in wrath of hte lichking in ICC. i did 5hc bosses in DS prenerf some i think were 5% and the rest were on 10-15% nerf. in MOP i have done 6/6 vaults 3/6 hof 0/4 terrace, this is due to the guild that i am currently in with a lack of passion in progression which is why i am applying to another guild.

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?: yes definately i have an enhancement spec at the moment but woudl be more than willing to go elemental if needed for greater benefit of the guild.

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?: i have t3 with a mic and headset, yes.

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):yes.

General questions

Why Deception?: i was looking on wowprogress and you have a solid guild with good progression and i would like to add my part and contribute to hopefully help

Do you know of any of our members?: i don't

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?: i moved from Outland, on this server i have been in Divine legacy whcih disbanded due to lack of people turning up to raids. I am currently in Dragon born and i am leaving due to the lack of people wanting progression. many members want to raid casual, 1 night a week. which isn't what i am after in the game.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else: not that i can think of XD

Kind Regards,
Mengsk
Back to top Go down
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: 483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk   483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:53 am

gear should be sufficient. i vote yes since we need a healer urgently and he seems like a good player from what i've spoken with him
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk   483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:04 am

Hey there. I see you said you completed DS heroic during the 10-15% nerfs. Your Madness heroic kill was a few days before the launch of MoP. Also what character did you raid DS on?
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Mengsk

PostSubject: Re: 483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk   483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:58 am

i raided DS on Maryse - hunter on magtheridon
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk   483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Hello. We are willing to give you a trial. Whisper an officer in game or just continue to whisper every single member online like you have been doing.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk   483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk Empty

Back to top Go down

483ilvl resto shaman - Mengsk
Page 1 of 1