Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resto shaman Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Huugin

Resto shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Resto shaman Application   Resto shaman Application EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:03 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
Huugin - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Huugin/simple
Race, class and spec:
Tauren resto shaman
Professions and skill level:
525 inscription
Why do you play your class and spec?:
I have played it for many years and really enjoy it, both pve and pvp.
Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
at the moment this is my main yeah, but I have a lot of alts.. I have a warrior which used to be my main and besides that a priest, paladin and warlock all level 85
Outline an overview of your rotation:
As resto it is kinda hard to have a specific rotation since it depends a lot of the situation, if the tanks get a lot of damage fast I wouldn't start kasting a healing wave but would rather cast a healing surge. So depending on the situation.
Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
well since the expansion I haven't really got to gem that much gear, but I have done some thought with my spec and I am still trying out things to get the best healing output.

About you

Kristian Pedersen
Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
I am studying which ofcause take some time, but I still have a lot of sparetime to play since I don't do any sports anymore since I got an injury.
Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
My english is fairly good and it wont be any problem for me to communicate over TS 3 as I see you're using.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
yeah it won't be any problem and if I can't make it one day then I will ofcause say it to an officer so you are well aware of it.
What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
was end raider in TBC with BT and MH, when lich king came out I raided full Ulduar but then I had to take a break because of school where I couldn't play which took away pretty much all of lich king. In cataclysm I had my own guild with one of my friends where I was raidleader in DS, we lost the interrest tho when the nerfs started to come and therefore we stopped raiding with only Morchok done on heroic.
Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
Yeah at the moment I am trying to get enhancement gear, but it aint that easy, but I will always be able to respec elemental but at the moment only in my resto gear.
We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yeah it wont be any problem at all.
Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
I do have a microphone and a headset so communication is no problem.

General questions

Why Deception?:
Just transfered here and really wanted a serious raiding guild to be able to see end content again since I really enjoy progressing into raids.
Do you know of any of our members?:
Nope I just transfered here from Outland.
Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
Because of server transfer and we the guild I had my self we chose to sell because there was no activity when we stopped raiding.
Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
Not really imo. If you have anything you want to ask me or something then contact me ingame:)
Back to top Go down
worcester

worcester

Resto shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman Application   Resto shaman Application EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:33 am

Hello Huugin

We are not really a casual raiding guild, as you can see by the hours and days required on our raid schedule. Your character has no heroic achievements that is worth noting and thus i am unconvinced this is the right guild for you.

Since it is the beginning of the expansion, i can understand the situation with your gear, however it would be unfair to our raiders who put alot of time into gearing with your character in its current state.

You are welcome to apply to our guild at a later stage, but at least in the meantime we cannot accept your application.
Back to top Go down

Resto shaman Application
Page 1 of 1