Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enhancement Shaman/Blood DK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RaiZuke

Enhancement Shaman/Blood DK Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement Shaman/Blood DK   Enhancement Shaman/Blood DK EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:06 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link): Ryuzuke

Race, class and spec:
Orc Shaman Enhancement

Professions and skill level: 525 Skinning and Leatherworking in progress

Why do you play your class and spec?: Been playing as enhancement for years and it's the only shaman spec I like. Had and still have lots of fun with it.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
I recently started playing again so I have 2 fresh characters that are able to raid normals. So I have this Shaman and my Blood DK

Outline an overview of your rotation:
Totems - Stormstrike, Unleash Elements, Flame Shock wait for stacks(feral Spirit), lava lash, earth shock, lightning bolt on full maelstrom.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
I just went for full damage output. Needs some tweaking for raiding. Gems are what they are just because they were cheap, I want to replace them soon with the pure agility ones.

About you

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.) I play guitar in a Deathcore Band (Youtube Armies of Enlil) play games, and I love comedy Razz

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?: Not at all

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?: Yes

What is your raiding experience, past and present?: Last time I raided did 12/12 Normal and 4/12 HC before firelands came out (TotFW, BoT, BwD)

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
I don't enjoy doing it and the quality of my other spec will be very low compared to my main but if that's what's needed I'll do it

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?: Yes

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful): Yes

General questions

Why Deception?:
It seems to be the only 10man raiding guild I can find Razz

Do you know of any of our members?:
No
Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
Beyond Oblivion - Still are in it but members have moved to SWTOR and 25-man raiding with Reapers. I tried my best to revive it but my efforts are going to waste as the people I manage to gather don't care about what I'm trying to do.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
I have 2 main characters kinda so I would like to join with one of them to get some progression/experience while I keep trying to revive my old guild. So Enhancement Shaman or Blood DK if you think I'm good enough to join just tell me with which Razz Though I'd prefer my shaman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
monstermatt

monstermatt

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman/Blood DK   Enhancement Shaman/Blood DK EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 am

Hey im afraid your item level is a bit low as we arent doing progression any more we are just farming 8/8 hc so ideally we are looking for some well gear'd players with heroic exp.

thx for app anyways gl!
Back to top Go down
mikemikemike

mikemikemike

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman/Blood DK   Enhancement Shaman/Blood DK EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Hi, thanks for the app, as Matt stated your item level and overall heroic experience is lacking. Also as we are no longer progressing through Dragon Soul we are looking for experience on some heroic bosses and unfortunately you do not meet such requirements.

As a result of this I don't believe we can offer you anything.

Again thanks for the app and best of luck in searching for a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman/Blood DK   Enhancement Shaman/Blood DK Empty

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman/Blood DK
Page 1 of 1