Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Førsàkèn Fury Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JluMneJlCoH

Førsàkèn Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Førsàkèn Fury Warrior   Førsàkèn Fury Warrior EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:42 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
Førsàkèn
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/F%C3%B8rs%C3%A0k%C3%A8n/advanced

Race, class and spec:
Orc,Warrior, Fury/Prot

Professions and skill level:
none

Why do you play your class and spec?:
Well,the reason why I'm playing warrior is pretty simple - I'm quite enjoying it. On the matter of spec I could say that I like playing both dps & tank equally. My OS is prot,although my tanking gear ain't as good as my dps one Smile

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
Yes,it's my main and I have a bunch of alt, but not on this server.

Outline an overview of your rotation:
The rotation depends on the purpose ... For single target it goes like this - Bloodthirst > Colossus Smash > Heroic Leap ( if possible ) > Raging Blow ( when avaliable ) > Wild Strike > Heroic Strike ( with more than 80 rage ) and Execute when target is below 20%. There is a number of cds used in the process as well. For multi targets the rotation goes like this - Heroic Leap > BS > Whirlwind x1/2/3 ( to stack Meat Cleaver depending on the number of targets ) > Raging Blow > Cleave ( if I have more rage that I can spend ) > Thunder Clap and repeat.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
I'm betting on strength & crit when comes to gems and stats reforge -> the major dps boosters for me. Strength gives me attack power & damage dealt by all my abilities, crit - well you know what crit does, but besides that, crits with Bloodthirst & Colossus Smash keeps me at the state of Enrage which allows me do more % damage and use Raging Blow more often. Of course I'm hit & expertise capped.

About you

Velizariy Babanski

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
I'm currently finishing my last year as a magistrate of Diplomacy & International relations, focused a bit on some researching projects, have a bunch of hobbies as well, but wait a bit - I won't give all of my dirty shirts here Smile

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
I don't think so.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Yes, all of them.

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
During Vanilla I was playing on my priest - cleared ZG,AQ20,MC,BWL ( without Nefarian ), on TBC I was casually playing on my druid, cause I didn't have the time to play much at that point - Karazhan,Gruul and few bosses in BT & Hyjal ( skipped SSC & TK ), on WotLK I was hardcore raiding on my druid again - Naxx,OS,EoE,Ulduar,ToC,ICC ( basically all the encounters ), on Cata I rerolled warrior for the DS encounter and playing it as main since then. On MoP - I've cleared MSV & 3/6 HoF.

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
As I said I like playing both dps & tank specs, so it won't be a problem if it comes to my will, the problem might occur with my tank gear Smile

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yes, without a problem.

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
Yes I do.

General questions

Why Deception?:
Well in my point of you, your guild represents a gathering of serious and dedicated people,who managed to cut out the slacking and the not serious part in the game in order to achieve some great results and that is the reason why I want to join you.

Do you know of any of our members?:
Yes I do - Holymys. He is a rlfriend of mine and I've heard lots of good stuff concerning you guild from him.

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
Dark Carnival. Well I'm still there, but the lacking of serious raiding players, the slacking in a major point and the attitude in the guild at all are some of the reasons that drove me at the point of searching for a new guild.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
Well at this point nothing special comes to my mind, but if you have any questions I'd gladly answer them Smile Best regards,Velizariy
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Førsàkèn Fury Warrior   Førsàkèn Fury Warrior EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:01 am

Hey there, thank you for applying. I will discuss your application with the others when I get home from uni.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: Førsàkèn Fury Warrior   Førsàkèn Fury Warrior EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:06 am

played with him before in cata good player and a good guy as well :p i vote yes for him as well <3
Back to top Go down
monstermatt

monstermatt

PostSubject: Re: Førsàkèn Fury Warrior   Førsàkèn Fury Warrior EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:34 am

A prot warrior would be very nice good luck.
Back to top Go down
mikemikemike

mikemikemike

PostSubject: Re: Førsàkèn Fury Warrior   Førsàkèn Fury Warrior EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:00 am

Accepted on a trial basis as dps, try to catch either myself (íd) Matt (monstermatt) or Jake (Zaluchi) online for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Førsàkèn Fury Warrior   Førsàkèn Fury Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Førsàkèn Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1