Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boucher dps fury protetction tank.

Go down 
+3
Holymys
sheldora
kiddoq
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kiddoq

Boucher dps fury protetction tank. Empty
PostSubject: Boucher dps fury protetction tank.   Boucher dps fury protetction tank. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:29 am

Character name (include armory link): Boucher http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Boucher/simple

Race, class and spec: orc warrior 489 tanking gear 484 fury dps gear.

Professions and skill level: jewelcrafting 600 changed mining to bs so i will have it 600 in like 1-2 days.

Why do you play your class and spec?: i like the easy dps rotation on fury and i like being tank,having the hard part of a raid.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:yeah this is my main,i have also 1 mage 90 lvl named kiddoq.

Outline an overview of your rotation: using 1 dps cd(racial or reckl) to get the aggro on boss.. then its easy to keep it..Revenge..shield slam.. and devastate ..cleave(if i tank groups) thunder clap.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details: well pretty much i always watch the updates if something changes on my char.

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.) well im from greece and right now i'm unemployment..i like reading books..watching series and playing wow.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?: nop!

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?: yeap.

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:

I've done most of the raids since tbc...not full clears all of em..and i missed only fl..(done tempest keep black temple onyxia ulduar icc sunwell plateu karazhan naxx obsidian sanctum and ruby bot bwl not full run,totfw ...missed fl...now days..6/6 mogu 4/6 hof ..but i have the gear for mog 10 on heroic.

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:Yes.

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:Yes.

Why Deception?: well i like the progress station that you have now and i think i can feat in there ).

Do you know of any of our members?: not really.

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?: atrophy kama sutra rehabilitated they stopped raiding seriously or they split the guild.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else: not really.
Back to top Go down
sheldora

PostSubject: Re: Boucher dps fury protetction tank.   Boucher dps fury protetction tank. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:25 am

well im not expert in prot warr tanking or fury for taht matter but ur app is nice dude and of the short chat we had in game u seem like a nice fellow Very Happy

its also nice to see that u have some normal kills atleast and some gear so it wont be panic with that either

anyway i say yes but its up to the others to decide Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: Boucher dps fury protetction tank.   Boucher dps fury protetction tank. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:51 am

well its a bit brief apply but having a great need for a tank i think he should be given a trial. experience as we've seen can easily be made up for so its kknp i guess. also two questions - can u provide us with a fury rotation(since u are applying for fury) and tell me which series are you watching? Smile good luck and hf mate
Back to top Go down
Stevara

PostSubject: Re: Boucher dps fury protetction tank.   Boucher dps fury protetction tank. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:55 am

Hello Boucher , my name is Stefan and even though im only Trial in this guild i would like to point out few things.

I have to agree with Holy this is a short application, you did not take your time even considering the answers you just went through all the questions and finished them in 3-5 min. for example: On question Why Deception? You wrote : well i like the progress station(Misspelled) that you have now and i think i can feat(Misspelled) in there ). This tells me that you did not even consider going through Question again, your sentense practicly was I like your progress i can fit in. . You truly have to put a little bit more in your application, if you decided to apply and join us atleast act like you want to, for example on that question you should have answered: I have heared some great things about you guys, i have spoken with some of your members wich showed me that you all are mature and experienced raiders wich is what im currently looking for, with my experience as a Warrior tank i think i would be a great addition to your roster.
And if you answered every other question like this, that would not seem like a 5 min application, i suggest you go through your apply and read twice what you wrote you might get a second opinion and change some things.

Also makeing an application is 1st step to join Deception but also its one of the most important ones becouse in here we can see how dedicated you are, how do you deal with your class and with peaople around you, how do you preform on progress fights etc.

One more thing. in question What is your raiding experience , you wrote 2 times that you missed firelands and you wrote BWL insted of BWD , wich shows once again that you did not bother to take a second look, and just like you wrote MSV 5/6 you should have wroten for each and every raid in previous expansions even if they are not cleared.

Thats all for me its all on officers to decide, gl.

Best Regards,
STEVARA
Back to top Go down
Traxx

PostSubject: Re: Boucher dps fury protetction tank.   Boucher dps fury protetction tank. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:13 am

I think we can grant a trial... at this current state a tank would be fine addition to our roster ! True...it's a poor application but to be honest, to play WoW and be a decent player you dont exactly have to make great applications. Cya ingame Boucher, i guess you will hear soon enough from Mike or any of the other officers Smile
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Boucher dps fury protetction tank.   Boucher dps fury protetction tank. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:56 am

Altho i am not quite happy with how the application looks, ill give you a chance;

I prefer that you show that you want actual HC progress and that you know tactics before hand. Seeing how not all of that is possible in a application, we shall give you a trial to see if you are a addition to the team.

/w amducius, íd or blindingfury ingame for a invite for a trial
Back to top Go down
monstermatt

monstermatt

PostSubject: Re: Boucher dps fury protetction tank.   Boucher dps fury protetction tank. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:14 am

looks fairly shite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boucher dps fury protetction tank.   Boucher dps fury protetction tank. Empty

Back to top Go down

Boucher dps fury protetction tank.
Page 1 of 1