Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Traxx

Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application   Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:22 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
Traxxarius, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Traxxarius/advanced
Race, class and spec:
Traxxarius is currently Troll and my main specialization is Beast Mastery. Ofcourse the spec is changeable due to different encounters!
Professions and skill level:
Herbalism and Alchemy at max lvl. I chose them because I'm raiding most of my time online and I find the benefits from both suitable for my playing style.
Why do you play your class and spec?:
I started this hunter many years ago, mostly because i liked the idea of playing mobile character with many functions, as for the spec...currently on most of the encounters, I'm going for Beast mastery. At the moment BM has the upper hand in single target or burst dmg, but as I said earlier, I have no problem playing the other 2 specs if they benefit more from the encounter.
Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
This is my main, but i have raided as DK tank in WoTLK untill Ulduar came out.
Outline an overview of your rotation:
I am following a basic rotation, opening with serpent sting, followed by Kill command -->Glaive Toss-->and arcane shots to dump focus. Since the hunter isnt capable of following the same rotation all the time, I adapt at the different scenarios. More Cobra shots or more Arcane shots, its all matter of cooldowns.
Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
Geming a hunter is the same for the 3 different specs. If your gear allow you to go full agility, then you do, but in case you are lacking some pieces you might consider puting a combined gem to fill up the missing stats as hit or expertise (not prefered tho)

About you
Teodor
Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
I'm stundent in Advertising, attending classes, going out ...etc. Normal things to be honest. I play WoW mostly on raid hours and farm VP, flasks etc before that. It is mostly a hobby and i like to keep things balanced between enjoying the game very much and not spending all day in front of the pc.
Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
Well, you might find some grammar mistakes in this application, since bulgarian is my native language, but as it comes to verbal communication i believe i can understand everything and be undrestood.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Ofcourse, I found your raiding time a perfect match for my current daytime engagements.
What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
I started this hunter back in Vanilla but i havent raided back then Sad My first achivements as a raider started in Karazhan. I joined a guild Rise Against and we managed to clear everything in TBC to M'uru ..pre nerf. For the guys who raided SWP...stupid muru Very Happy When WoTLK came out i reroled DK tank and cleared most of content pre Yog'sarron. Unfortunately i had some real life things to care about and i made a huge break from WoW. I restarted playing in the last weeks of Dragon Soul and i only managed to clear normal mode (pitty, because I heard the HC mode was pretty damn challenging). In MoP i cleared everything in LFR's but in normal modes my experience goes 6/6 MSV 3/6 HoF 2/4 ToES. As for heroic modes in MSV, as i said, I had many low % tries on Stone guards and Feng.
Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
As I mentioned earlier... if it is for the best ...theres not even a need of discussion!
We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yes..i am able to use that software Very Happy
Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
Yes

General questions
Why Deception?:
I'm good friend with Holymys and to be honest i wanted to play with him for a long time.Here comes the good part..he turned out to be a part of a very good guild with raiding times that I can attend and last but not least, i heard great things for the other core members of this guild. This kind of makes it impossible to resist making application here! I also am looking for a guild with which i can raid most of the times. I want to be a part of the wipes and progress as much as all the other members.
Do you know of any of our members?:
Amducius tanked LFR's last week, and I mentioned Holymys. I am also familiar with other members but we haven't done anything together.
Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
At the beggining of MoP i was part of Our sick story for 2 weeks and wiped on the first 2 MSV HC, then i left because they allready had a core hunter with whom they have been raiding since 2009. My past month and a half went with Dark Carnival. Great guys, couple of really good core members but in general, we didnt have enough dedicated players to go throughout the content.
Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
Hopefuly I havent bored you to death with my application but in order to get a first impression for me as a player i had to make it long enough Smile Good Luck and Have fun even if we don't cross our paths as fellow raiders!
Back to top Go down
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application   Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:25 am

well since i recommended him a few times, needless to say i vote yes. excellent player, very fun guy and he can move from the fire on the ground. +1
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application   Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:06 am

Hey there, thank you for applying. Holy has indeed mentioned you several times. However, I am unsure as to whether or not we need another hunter but we will discuss your application later.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
monstermatt

monstermatt

PostSubject: Re: Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application   Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:32 am

Hello we have discussed you're application and we are happy to accept you on a trial basis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application   Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Traxxarius, Troll Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1