Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thegabber - hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGabber

Thegabber - hunter Empty
PostSubject: Thegabber - hunter   Thegabber - hunter EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:46 pm

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
Thegabber - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Thegabber/simple

Race, class and spec:
Orc Hunter - BM

Professions and skill level:
LW and Ench - max skill

Why do you play your class and spec?:
Ive been playing hunter since vanilla, never really got interest in playing other classes although i do have some alts.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
See previous answer Wink

Outline an overview of your rotation:
Rotations vary depending on which class-buffs, potions, racials and "chance on hit"-buffs are active, usually i start with serpent sting followed by KillCommand and Arcaneshot spam untill enough focus is left for another KillCommand, followed by steadyshots to regain focus and keep serpent sting up, then repeat the process starting with KillCommand.
In case you wonder, yes i do activate all burst talents as soon as the encounter starts, although this also depends on which encounter, on some bosses i dont use certain burst talents (like on horridon for example i prefer saving burst untill adds appear)

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
I always try to use as many damage and performance increasing stuff as possible, if you check my armory you will see nothing wrong with the choices i made with gems, enchants or talents.

About you

Frank

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
I'm just a simple mind, i like watching movies, playing videogames etc..

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
No, my English is fine.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Yes

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
Started playing in late vanilla, started hc raiding in TBC where i was part of a realm-first guild (Borderline - Aerie Peak), raided casually in wotlk and cata, slacked during start of Panda but willing to join a HC raiding guild again especially with the new expansion coming.

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
Ofcourse, although i havent played MM for a while now, but i adapt to any spec in notime.

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
I do have a mic but i hardly use it tbh.

General questions

Why Deception?:
I have tried applying at several guilds lately but all seem to have no interest in hunters, another plus in this guild is that you also show interest in PVP, something i want to focus on aswell for the next expansion.

Do you know of any of our members?:
No, i transferred to this realm in 2013 and i only know a handfull of players here.

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
Special Snowflakes (pvp guild) - disbanded
Chilled - disbanded
Exile - stopped raiding

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

Thegabber - hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thegabber - hunter   Thegabber - hunter EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Hey there, thank you for the application. We currently have two hunters in the guild; one who's active and attends every raid and another who's somewhat active but attendance is unpredictable. There's a possibility we'd be able to fit you in though I'll have to ask around first and then get back to you.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Jake
Admin

Thegabber - hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thegabber - hunter   Thegabber - hunter EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Unfortunately we have no room for an additional hunter right now although we appreciate the interest. Good luck in finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Thegabber - hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thegabber - hunter   Thegabber - hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Thegabber - hunter
Page 1 of 1