Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Restoration Shaman looking for a new home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walde

Restoration Shaman looking for a new home Empty
PostSubject: Restoration Shaman looking for a new home   Restoration Shaman looking for a new home EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:29 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Wald%C3%A9/advanced

Race, class and spec:
Goblin, Shaman, Restoration

Professions and skill level:
Jc/enchanting full skill

Why do you play your class and spec?:
To lazy levling a new toon I guess. But I must say that I'm really pleased with how resto shamans are looking at the moment.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
Waldé - Twilight's Hammer EU is my main.

Outline an overview of your rotation:
Wow, that's a hard one. Can't really say that I've got a strict rotation. Trying to keep my tidal buff up at all time, spamming out my Healing Stream as soon as it's off cd, use my healing rain when there's four or more people stacking up in it, like using my Healing Wave as I'm stacking my mastery etc.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
Hm. There's been alot of changes lately with the int nerf etc. I now like to stack up my spirit, get any fitting soft haste cap and then fill out the rest with mastery/int. The greatest difference between me and other shamans is probably that I have a reason behind all my choices, even though I like to read up on other players opinions I need to have motives behind why it's better/worse; and that I'm not using the riptide glyph as I'm feeling you don't have time to hot everyone up at all times and that the first tick is really great to have when you come to preassured situation. I'm switching between glyph of healing wave, healing stream and water shield depending on how the fight's looking like.

About you

Johan

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
Currently unemployed and am just working hours for a nearby school. I really like gaming, hence I'm spending quite some time in front of the computer. When I'm not here I like to spend my time at the gym and doing the usual socializing activities like meeting friends etc.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
Nah.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Sure do!

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
I've always pushed content as long as I've been playing. Unfortunately, we've had troubles getting enough people to the raids and that's also why we decided to dispand the PVE side of our guild (I was an officer back there). I did, however, start out in ICC brought down 11/12 hcs, didn't do Halion at all, got 5/6hc bwd (almost nef, sadfaec), 2/5bot and splitted our raid group before we could master conclave. Did barely do DS/FL and got back to mop where I've done 4/6 normal before we realized we couldn't go around bringing badly geared pvp members etc. I really think I am better than my experience says, but I unfortunately don't have any ways of proving it through an application.

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
Sure do! Even though you might not want me as enhancement Wink but I'm decent as elemental!

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yes.

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
Yes.

General questions

Why Deception?:
Looking for a good guild where all of the raiders are pushing the progress and where there aren't 7 people boosting the other 3, and I want quality in the raids and don't really want to spend 5 days farming old content. I have only heard good of you and I really think you can give me that.

Do you know of any of our members?:
Don't think so.

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
Haha, Special Snowflakes (newly migrated from Stormscale), am in a guild called No Progress at the moment to help them out with their progres (pun not intended), I was offered a spot in the Frostmane guild Ninth Order back in Cata but didn't feel like leaving my irls to join a high progressing guild.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
Not what I can think of. Just pop questions at me and I'd be glad to answer them as soon as possible. I really want to push heroics again and I really do think I'm worth bringing to progression raids as my goal always is to develop. Both me and the team itself. I'm always looking for ways to improve, and I'm always doing my best to do so Smile

Thank you for taking your time to read through all this! As I said, just pop questions at me if there's anything you're wondering about.

Back to top Go down

Restoration Shaman looking for a new home
Page 1 of 1