Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood DK level 90 application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mortifi

Blood DK level 90 application. Empty
PostSubject: Blood DK level 90 application.   Blood DK level 90 application. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:13 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link): Mortifi - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Mortifi/advanced

Race, class and spec: Orc Death Knight Blood/Frost

Professions and skill level: BS 600 and Engineering 600

Why do you play your class and spec?: I have stuck with death knight since they bought them out. I enjoy playing DK as they are a strong tanking class aswell as able to do what is required of them in respect of dpsing. I have done some pvp with dk and also find this entertaining but not at a serious level. I enjoy playing both frost and blood.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?: Yes this is my main. I have a level 87 shaman which i am leveling.

Outline an overview of your rotation: Keep boneshield up when off cooldown - put up diseases - heart strike in aoe cases and blood strike when needing hp and you have the unholy runes available - keep up D&D - blood boil to spread and refresh diseases - Rune strike to dump Runic power and generate alot of threat - use dmg reduction cd's when needed. also use dancing rune weapon off cd.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details: I have chose to go down the mastery route of dk tanking. i believe i have enough hp to perform well in any boss fights and believe the mastery which puts a absorb shield on me after a death strike would benefit the raid hugely. This takes pressure off the healers a little bit after a big hit. i have also reforged into mastery on any items that havent got any on.

About you

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.) I work as a parcel delivery driver full time. I enjoy playing snooker, pool, badminton and generally sociallising with friends.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?: Nope

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?: Yes

What is your raiding experience, past and present?: 8/8hc DS on 5% nerf. 4/6 normal so far in Mogu'shan Vaults.

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?: Anytime.

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?: Yes

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful): Yes and its fully working.

General questions

Why Deception?: I would like to raid with Deception as i believe i have alot to offer. I have alot of experience as i have played wow from 2005. I enjoy raiding seriously but i also know when to have a laugh with people. I believe this is very important as a good social side to a guild can aid in the relationships in raids. I want to raid with a group of people who enjoy playing the game and know what they are talking about when it comes to playing their class.

Do you know of any of our members?: Have spoke to Richtofen ingame.

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?: Immersion - still a member.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else: I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for taking the time to check my app.
Back to top Go down

Blood DK level 90 application.
Page 1 of 1