Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cyocady

Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application   Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:45 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link): Vrajitoarea http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Vrajitoarea/simple

Race, class and spec: Undead Warlock (Demonology/Affliction)

Professions and skill level:jewelcrafting/enchanting both maxed

Why do you play your class and spec?: I played Warlock from the beginning...1.2 and even tho i played all classes warlock is the first in my heart mainly because is the hardest character to play with and i like a challenge. Demonology cause i think it has an easier rotation than the other specks and since i was a raid leader (i know is not the best class to be a raid leader with) i went for it. I know Affliction is the best speck for single target dps atm and i am willing to change if is needed.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?: This is my main char...i have almost all classes 85 lvl on this account.

Outline an overview of your rotation: Curse of Elements, Corruption, Metamorphosis and apply Curse of Doom, Shadow bolt and on procs Soul Fire till near max Demonic Fury,Metamorphosis with all my minor cds and spam Touch of Chaos and Chaos Wave on cd. Ofc keep dots up and Shadowflame as much as possible and use Terrorguard before BL

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:I am using different sites to choose glyphs/talents/reforges/gems/gear options like icy-veins.com, elitistjerks.com and askmrrobot.com. Atm i maximized haste/mastery went for intelect over sec stats and hit cap.

About you

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.) I am married...no kids..my wife plays World of Warcraft occasionally and i work as an army architect/designer/engineer.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?: No( i prefer it over my native language)

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?: Yes...with no problems

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:I raided all the wow content from 1.2...in various stages...i managed to finish Ds hc with my own guild in my command.

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?: Certainly

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?: yes, i already have it installed

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful): OFC ("not mandatory but is useful" that's funny)

General questions

Why Deception?: I know your reputation...and since i am looking for a good stable group u seem to be my best option

Do you know of any of our members?: No

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:I was in REG...along time ago and i left because i had internet /pc problems when i came in Antwerp( couldn't raid 25 man as good as i should) after that i took control over The Primes and i still am the Guild Master there

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:I appreciate that you guys are giving me a try and i hope i can provide a good service in return of a good stable, serious group. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application   Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:03 am

he lacks a bit of exp but he seems experienced enough, good geared and is a fuckin warlock! i vote yes
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application   Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:33 am

Your gear looks pretty nice. But can you also do nice dps while also following tactics?

In my opinion, if you are a quick learner and are able to catch up with fights fast (normal MSV 5/6 and no experience beside LFR HoF/Terrace) then you could be a nice addition to the team.
Back to top Go down
cyocady

PostSubject: Re: Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application   Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:37 am

my lack in experience is due to my failure in making a group in the guild....i am sure it will not be a problem with tactics since i was a raid leader....and tactics are made by the raid leader....players need to know how the encounter is like; boss spells, ads, timers, debufs, damage outpoot....if u do not know what the bosses abilities are , the mechanic of the fight...you cant do a good job and most likely you will fail
Back to top Go down
Maratrux

PostSubject: Re: Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application   Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 am

im curious to see how big numbers he will push. he is in wow since vanilla and seams confident (looking at the way he answered the application). though according to this he is demo as main? i though affliction is the way to go in this patch?
i vote yes if he can push dps (if i have a word)
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application   Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:59 am

We have decided to give you a try. You should really be playing affliction at the moment though since it's head and shoulders above the other two specs.

Message myself (Richtofen) or Íd when you're next in game.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Maratrux

PostSubject: Re: Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application   Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 am

jake, dont you mean zaluchi, since you are playing him atm Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application   Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:55 pm

No, I mean Richtofen.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application   Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Vrajitoarea - Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1