Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

application: twistedrage warrior tank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twistedrage

application: twistedrage warrior tank Empty
PostSubject: application: twistedrage warrior tank   application: twistedrage warrior tank EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:53 am

character name : twistedrage http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Twistedrage/simple

race : thauren class : warrior spec:protection

professions mining : 539 jewelcrafting 600

there was not realy a reason for my to chose a warrior but i play protection because i have fun in tanking and i realy love it

ATM my warrior is my main i have 3 other chars 1 on twilights hammer : monk and 2 on ouland : roque and a mage

jeah my rotation is diffrent in every situation if i need to focus on a group then i am focussing on aeo attacks like cleave and spending my rage in that
ofcourse i still use shield slam and revange to build up that rage but when fighting with a group i have my focus on aoe

when i am in a boss fight i use more one target abilitys like heroic strike. then i am just gone build up rage with revange and shield slam and spend it with heroic strike
and if i am taking hard dmg then i am spending my rage on shield barrier

my hobbies are gaming and i am spending my fryday night at the fire department

i have no problem communicating in english

jeah i can raid every day exept for frydays

in cata i have dont 6/7 firelands with my arcane mage and i have tanked 2/8 of DS in 4.3

i can use my arm offspec but i realy suck on arms

jeah i can use teamspeak and i have a mic

i saw that u guys where in need of an tank and i was looking for a good guild with some fun

i dont know anny of u members

i always was is just a lvl 25 social guild nothing specal

no information annymore

Back to top Go down
monstermatt

monstermatt

PostSubject: Re: application: twistedrage warrior tank   application: twistedrage warrior tank EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:01 am

Missing quite a few enchants and a couple gems but if you are in the process of gearing up fair enough. gl
Back to top Go down
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: application: twistedrage warrior tank   application: twistedrage warrior tank EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:28 am

missing so many gems and enchants means u arent really that serious into playing the game. though u have been in a social guild and so i really advise that u get ur gear straight before u apply Razz i guess amdu should check him out since he will be the one tanking along. gl mate
Back to top Go down
twistedrage

PostSubject: Re: application: twistedrage warrior tank   application: twistedrage warrior tank EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:37 am

jes i am missing some gems and enchants but i will get on that soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application: twistedrage warrior tank   application: twistedrage warrior tank Empty

Back to top Go down

application: twistedrage warrior tank
Page 1 of 1