Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

App - Faeneya, female blood elf Monk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faeneya

App - Faeneya, female blood elf Monk Empty
PostSubject: App - Faeneya, female blood elf Monk   App - Faeneya, female blood elf Monk EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:51 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
Faeneya, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Faeneya/simple

Race, class and spec:
Blood elf, Monk , MistWeaver

Professions and skill level:
LW, 600 skinning 600, switching it to JC soon

Why do you play your class and spec?:
After being away from WoW for 8 months i decided to start again, and what better way then a totally new class, i read abit about the healing style of a monk and it seemed different from the others, so i gave it a shot and liked it.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
This is my main, i got no alts worth mentioning at this time.

Outline an overview of your rotation:
Depends on the boss, and my assignment, if raidhealing and low dmg can use tigerpalm+blackout kick while keeping renewing mist on cd and using extra chi on uplift.
If heavy raid damage, keep renewing mist on cd, spend on chi on uplift and use soothing mist in between to get more chi, use revival when raidleader asks for it.

For tank healing, uses renewing mist on cd, spam soothing mist+enveloping mist, on damage spikes use surging mist spam till stable again.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
At the moment i went haste till the first soft cap for an extra tick on renewing mist, as soon as i can get the second break point i will reforge haste till i get it, for now the other stats are reforged into crit.

For gems i use spirit gems to get enough regen.

About you

Dani Vos

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
Besides playing games i love reading books, following a study in cultural history and i love my cat Wink but who doesnt love cats

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
No, not at all.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?: Yes, it will be no problem

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
I started in vanilla with MC/BWL/AQ/Naxx, i was in the few guilds who progressed far into naxx

During tbc i focused alot on PvP, so i only did the first raids upto TK/SSC

In WotLK i went hardcore upto ToTGC, during that raid my guild fell apart coz of the suckiness of it Wink

Was a casual in Cata, did all heroic upto Ragnaros, but nothing serious, quit a few weeks before Dragon Soul

In MoP i just did LFR, just got lvl 90 5 days ago

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?: Yes, i will do whatever the raid needs, gathering a decent offspecc atm

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yes, i got it installed and used it before

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
Yes, i can i talk when needed.

General questions

Why Deception?:
Finding a guild on Twililghts Hammer is pretty hard, so when i saw a msg in general chat about needing a monk i jumped on it and asked for info, i liked the anwsers and here i am making this app Smile

Do you know of any of our members?:
Not really

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
On this server i havent been in anything serious, just a levelling guild to get 90 faster.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else: I'm a serious but fun loving raider, i know my class and how to play, soooo i hope to hear from you soon and play with a new guild Wink
Back to top Go down
monstermatt

monstermatt

PostSubject: Re: App - Faeneya, female blood elf Monk   App - Faeneya, female blood elf Monk EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:03 am

Looks good thanks for the app I'll drop you an invite next time i catch you online.
Back to top Go down
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: App - Faeneya, female blood elf Monk   App - Faeneya, female blood elf Monk EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:09 am

i dont like cats. i hate cats. otherwise very good apply mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App - Faeneya, female blood elf Monk   App - Faeneya, female blood elf Monk Empty

Back to top Go down

App - Faeneya, female blood elf Monk
Page 1 of 1