Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sidelack resto druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sidelack

Sidelack resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Sidelack resto druid   Sidelack resto druid EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:02 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
Sidelack http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Sidelack/simple

Race, class and spec:
Tauren restoration druid

Professions and skill level:
Leatherworking & Skinning both 600

Why do you play your class and spec?:
well i always loved the healing spec maybe because it gives a rush that you HAVE to keep the players a live. and why a druid i have no idea really, this is my first character on wow so i just clicked something back that time.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
This is my main indeed, i have had alts but deleted them i don't know why i just loved to play on my main.

Outline an overview of your rotation:
always keep lifebloom 3 stacks on tank, keep healing with rejuvenation on players and also tank during fight.
regrowth for big heals like under 30%, lifebloom atleast every minute 1 time not when isnt needy
innervate for mana at 70% and than again and again
swiftmend on cooldown and in combinations with regrowth for the bigheals
tranq for bursts ofcourse and dispell when it must.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
well i learned it from someone i believed in, first getting really high spirit to get enough mana after that high enough intellect to get you heals high, after that getting hast breakpoint 2.
About you
About me, Iam Jeffrey im 19 years old and live in Holland, Im still in school last year of college, I study sports. my hobbys are playing WOW ofcourse but also playing sports and going out with friends.

Jeffrey
Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
well already told few things, id love to play wow, played in the pas runescape, id love to play soccer, going out with friends. and I love cheeeeeese!Very Happy
Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
no, not at all
Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
well, the days are perfect i can raid everyday of the week except friday and saturday so lovely!
What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
I have raid in wotlk,(started back than), i have raid in cataclysm, and i should be honest with you in mop i didnt get the chance to raid, i got in a few new guild, but didnt end well there, couldn raid there so i completed MVS on normal, few bosses on Toes and in ToT a few wipes on a few bosses, yes i know i didnt raid much in mop but i know i can raid, i know iam willing raid!!

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
yes, id love to heal but its in need for the team i will

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
i already used it myself so yes!
Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
well i broke mine 2 weeks ago (you don't want to know how) but im looking for a new one atm
General questions

Why Deception?:
well i was already looking for a new guild for a long time ,and than i talked to juichypeach really nice guy, friendly and decent, that was my main reason for my to apply

Do you know of any of our members?:
Juichypeach

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
im atm in infernum, the people are nice but i can't raid in there etc.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:

well i think i told everything id have to if u guys want to know anything more just pm me
and well yeah speak to you in game!!
Back to top Go down
monstermatt

monstermatt

PostSubject: Re: Sidelack resto druid   Sidelack resto druid EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:13 am

missing a few enchants apart from that seems ok. gl
Back to top Go down
Holymys

PostSubject: Re: Sidelack resto druid   Sidelack resto druid EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:24 am

looking good to me (besides the lack of the 3 or 4 enchants xd). the healing combo will be a bit shit but i think his gear can make up for it. good luck!
Back to top Go down
sidelack

PostSubject: Re: Sidelack resto druid   Sidelack resto druid EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:31 am

got the missing enchants now mate (cba of enchating them) :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidelack resto druid   Sidelack resto druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Sidelack resto druid
Page 1 of 1