Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevara

Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider Empty
PostSubject: Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider   Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:16 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):

Name: Stevara
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Stevara/simple

Race, class and spec:

Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution

Professions and skill level:

I have changed to Twilights Hammer at beggining of MoP to join guild called RwGaming but after 1 week they decided taht they dont need Ret paladin and i was stuck ever since on my progression so i reseted bouth of my proffesions and started going with Alh(525)/Herb(154) so i can earn some money after i lvl then up fully i plan changeing Herb to JC.

Why do you play your class and spec?:

Ever since i started playing World of Warcraft i began with Paladin class, as in real life i also love doing DMG in game, so i have chosed Retribution as my main spec. I have been playing Retribution for about 4 years now. And when it comes to class i have chosed Paladin becouse it is very good single target DPS-er also it gives to raid many benifits:
it has good and stable DPS and it has abilitys that are helpfull in most situations , example:
Hand of Freedom (If a player is potioned, or has slow on him this ability is realy good thing to cast )
Hand of Protection ( one of the better abilitys of Paladin class, its able to immune any melee atcs, if tank loses agro or if raid members get hit by ADDs ( depends wich encounter ))
Hand of Salvation ( This is also a great ability at the beggining of the fight , i usualy use it on myself but in case there is a sicker DPSer with sicker brust i use it on him to prevent agro issues )
Lay on Hands (Great spell to top players health incase he is about to die) ).. since that happend i got called twice from 10 raids in 2 weeks. I left RwGameing joined a casual guild becouse on Twilight Hammer nobody recruits or the guild is not international.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:

Yes this is my main and it has been ever since i started playing this game, i never rerolled nad i wasnt planing to unless my guild needs me to. Other then this character i also have Mage (90 lvl ) Shaman (85 lvl) DK (85 lvl). Since Mage is my only other 90Lvl character ill just drop a little information it:
Fire Mage: Lepujka ( Al Akir ): This is my other 90 LVL character, it is not geared yet but i have played mage before i learned from the best mages in Apex and im able to raid with her.

Outline an overview of your rotation:

Before Pull is made about 3 seconds before Countdown is finished i pre pot and i start my Rotation with:

Execution Sentense > Judgment > Exorcism > Crusader Strike (These are 3x spells that allow me to gain 3 Holy Powers) Afterwards i cast my CDs Macro ( Avening Wrath/Inquision/Golemblood Potion) > Holy Avenger : After all of this is done next thing that comes is begining of my Brust phase:

Hammer of Wrath > Templars Verdic > Crusader Strike > Templars Verdic > Hammer of Wrath > Templars Verdic > Crusader Strike > Templars Verdic ... This goes on untill my CDs fade away after that i just refresh Inquision and keep farming 5x Holy Powers and cast Templars Verdic

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:

I am currently going with:
-Pursuit of Justice
-Burden of Guilt
-Selfless Healer
-Clemency
-Holy Avenger
-Eexecution Sentence

Glyphs:
Major Glyphs

Glyph of Avenging Wrath : Wich heals me 1% of my maximum health every 2 seconds.
Glyph of Templars Verdic : This Glyph lets me reduce DMG taken by 10% while i cast Templars Verdic
Glyph of Double Jeperdy : This one incresses my DMG by 20% only if i change targets wich is usefull on a lot of bosses.

Minor Glyphs

Glyph of Winged Vengeance
Glyph of The Seal of Blood
Glyph of the Mounted Kings

Reforgeing:
When it comes to reforgeing i caped my Hit/Experitise and afterwards i reforged every extra state to Haste, prio states for rets nowdays are: HASTE/MASTERY/CRIT, this also goes for enchants, Haste > Mastery

Geming:
Every gem im going with is 320 Haste expet on chest becouse i need it to cap my Hit/Expertise

About you

Stefan Radonjic

Born in 1990: 22 years old

Serbia

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)

RL LIFE:

My name is Stefan, i was born in 1990 in Serbia, im currently unemployed , im still finishing my last year of studying economy, in the free time i usualy go out with my friends to drink and party a little bit, i also train Muay Thai wich presents Tailand Kick Boxing, my hobbie is painting, my future plans are to finish my collage get a job in a bank or so make some good money so i can make myself a better life.

IN-GAME LIFE:

When it comes to gaming, the only games i like to play are online games and the ones where you built your own character, gain achivments and get reputation among others as a skilled and experienced player, wich in this case is World Of Warcraft. I am playing World of Warcraft almost 4 years now, and from the beggining i was playing 1 class and 1 spec only, wich is Retribution Paladin. In 4 years of playing i did not find this class boring or bad in any way possible, so i continued playing it learned a lot of new tricks and in each patch/expansion i am forming my own rotation depending on the changes of class and spec. My in game goals are:
1. To be one of the best Retribution Paladins on EU servers (It may sound childish or cheese but it is how it is)
2. To find a good and stable guild who is able to down every boss on Normal and Heroic before the nerf comes.
3. To get my progress and my gear up as much as possible.
4. To socialize with everyone
5. To conquer anything that Blizzard comes up with.

The most rewarding thing in game to me is downing bosses on progress days and to hear the happiness of guild members when it is down and that feeling after you just killed the boss after progressing for days/weeks. The greatest feeling to me was killing Sinestra after raiding 5 days a week for 6 Hours of intense raiding without any breaks. Also there is learning more about your class and passing on what you learned to others, while i was on Sylvanas i have teached many paladins to play Retribution i still keep in contact with some such as Trashshield (He is now on Twisting Nether) Crusherseb ( Still on Sylvanas ) and they keep asking me for more tips and to go raid finder with them to DPS race for fun etc. it truly is a great feeling.

The most frustrating thing i find in this game is the people who complain about loot who make exuses when they dont show up or why there DPS is so low , the most popular exuses i heared for now are : My internet crashed, My brother pulled out the plug, I am drunk. and many others. It truly is frustrating.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:

No i do not, my english is great, but my gramer may not be as great as my talking.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:

Yes ofcourse, i am also able to raid overtime, here is my raiding schedual:

Monday: 18:00-00:30
Tuehttps://2img.net/i/fa/wysiwyg/text_bold.pngsday: 18:00-00:30
Wednesday: 18:00-00:30
Thursday:18:00 - 01:00
Friday: 18:00-00:30
Saturday: 18:00-00:30
Sunday: 18:00-00:30

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:

Classic WoW -

Blackwing Lair: CLEARED
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj: CLEARED
Molten Core: CLEARED

I had a started playing at middle of TBC i had a little breat with raiding and latter on i have downed these encounters.

The Burning Crusade -

Black Temple: CLEARED
Sunwell Plateau: CLEARED
Tempest Keep: CLEARED

Wrath of The Lich King -

ICC 10/25 Man NORMAL: CLEARED
ICC 10/25 Man HEROIC: CLEARED
RS 10/25 Man NORMAL: 1st week at relese and 1st day if i recall CLEARED
Ulduar 10/25 Man: CLEARED
Naxx 10/25 Man: CLEARED
TBC 10/25 Normal: CLEARED
TBC 10 HEROIC : CLEARED
OS 10/25 Man: CLEARED

Cataclysm -

Blackwing Decent 10/25 Man NORMAL: CLEARED
Blackwing Decent 10/25 Man HEROIC: CLEARED
Bastion of Twilight 10/25 Man NORMAL: CLEARED
Bastion of Twilight 10/25 Man HEROIC: CLEARED - Sinestra included as realm 2ed.
Throne of The Four Winds 10 Man NORMAL: CLEARED
Throne of The Four Winds 10 Man HEROIC: CLEARED
Firelands 10/25 Man NORMAL: CLEARED
Firelands 10/25 Man HEROIC: CLEARED
Dragon Soul 10 Man NORMAL: CLEARED
Dragon Soul 10/25 Man HEROIC: CLEARED

Mists Of Pandaria:
MSV: 5/6
Others i havent done becouse when i transfered to Twilights Hammer to friends guild RwGaming i was promissed a spot and after a while they decided not to give a spot to retribution paladin in there setup , but i think that is stupid since Retribution Paladin gives all kinds of benifits to raid wich i have meantioned in one of the previouse questions.

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:

Yes i am willing to change, sandly atm i do not have any offspec gear, but mainly in the past my offspec was Holy ( Healed Sinestra )

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:

Yes i am, from other communications programs im also able to use:
- RaidCall
- Mumble

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):

Yes i do, im also not afraid to talk on it if i have something usefull on my mind i say it.

General questions

Why Deception?:

Ever since my old friend told me that they do not need Ret paladin in there setup i got stuck on Twilight Hammer with nowhere to go, then in OGR i soul your macro, and i went on Armory/WoWProgress to check you guys myself then i talked with one of your members and heared that you are recruiting a melee DPS, so i decided to post application here i think i would be a great addition to your roster.

Do you know of any of our members?:

Sadly i do not,but i hope ill get a chance to meet all of you:)

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:

Sylvanas:This was my 1st realm. I have played here for 4 years i know quite a lot of players there and people from top guilds. Guilds that i was in are:

Wasting Time: This guild is currently called Kill Guides they are preety good atm and they were before we were preety awesome at WOTLK, we started as realm 4th Guild , in cata we downed Sinestra 2ed realm, we were 1 day too late for a Realm 1st kill. I loved these guys we were all good friends in the guild,but people started leaveing and there were conflicts about leadership etc, so i have decided to join another guild called Infinite becouse these guys stoped playing for a while.
Infinite is a 25 man raiding guild with good progress but agressive people and jerks, but i didnt mind them to be honest i have passed a Trial there stayed untill end of Cataclysam and after that i have left becouse i didnt like atmospher in the guild ( insults racist crap (not even in a form of joke more like a fight)) i have decided to join my friends guild wich was on Twilights Hammer called RwGaming.

Twilights Hammer: As i said before here is where my friend screwed me over,this is the server that i transfered recently and i have played with:

RwGaming: My friend Nylem called me here he is the GM of the guild i have downed 5 bosses normal with these guys,but they said that they will keep me on standby becouse they did not want retribution paladin in there setup ( i think that they are wrong, every setup should have a Retribution paladin)

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:

UI:https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/515/wowscrnshot103012023105p.jpg/

Im not quite sure you can see all key binds so im just gonna name my combat key binds:
1 - Templars Verdic
2 - Rebuke
3 - Crusader Strike
4 - Judgment
5 - Exorcism
R - Divine Storm
G - Guardian of A. Kings
E - Shield of R.
V - Divine Protection
S1- Macro ( Avenging Wrath / Potion / Trinket / Inqusition )
S2- Holy Avenger
S3- Inqusition
SG- Divine Shield
F - Hammer of Wrath
S4- Execution Sentence
T - Hand of Protection
ST- Hand of Freedom
Q - Hand of Salvation
SQ- Hand of Sacrifise

What i can bring to DeceptioN:
- 100% Attendince
- Knowlage/Skill
- I am always polite to people in and outside the guild
- I can raid overtime
- I can also raid or helpout in anything outside raiding days.

In the end here is one bad joke:

Guy: I wanna break up
Girl: Im pregnant...
Guy: I SAID IT 1ST!

And here is one good one:
IM NOT A GOOD CHOICE! Very Happy

Thanks for makeing time to read and answer this application, i hope we will hear from eachother soon.

Best regards,

STEVARA
Back to top Go down
Amdu

Amdu

PostSubject: Re: Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider   Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:56 am

Longest app in the history of short apps, and shortest app in the history of longest apps Wink

Looks good, too bad of the 3 blue's ofcourse tho.

Imo, trial worthy
Back to top Go down
Stevara

PostSubject: Re: Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider   Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:21 am

Haha thank you mate that means a lot, and yes i know about those 3 HC in RF gear doenst drop ever even when i use Elder tokens i still get gold Sad
Back to top Go down
mikemikemike

mikemikemike

PostSubject: Re: Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider   Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:58 am

Hey sorry for the late reply, I can see you put alot of effort into your application and although your gear is slightly behind we're willing to offer you a trial position. Try catch one of us online whenever you're next on yourself for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider   Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider Empty

Back to top Go down

Stevara - Ret Paladin - Raider
Page 1 of 1