Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chewbacca, frost dk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chewbacca

Chewbacca, frost dk Empty
PostSubject: Chewbacca, frost dk   Chewbacca, frost dk EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:00 am

Subject: Chewbacca, frost DK Today at 8:26 pm
About your character

Character name (include armory link):
Chewbácca - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Chewbácca/simple
Race, class and spec:
Orc 2h frost death knight
Professions and skill level:
600 JC/600 Enchanting
Why do you play your class and spec?:
I have enjoyed playing Death Knight since WotLK and frost is currently the spec that i deal most damage in, can consider respeccing unholy.
Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
Chewbácca is my main, atm I do not have any alts in lvl 90, although i am lvling an hunter and a priest. I also have a rogue in 85, the hunter is currently in 72.
Outline an overview of your rotation:
Priority:
1: Keep deseases up, every time I can I'm refreshing with either unholy blight, or Outbreak. When both are on cooldown, plaguestrike to refresh blood plague, since frost fever is automaticly applied by howling blast.
2: Obiliterate when ever my runic power is not on 100%
3: Frost strike, unless i have a killing machine proc which might make it worth waiting for obliterate cooldown.
4: Howling blast, if i have "Rime" active
5: Horn of the winter to get some extra runic power, if everything else is on cooldown.
Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
I have chosen to max out strength, and for yellow socket bonuses that crants me strength i have chosen to gem with Strength-haste, which is the way of gemming that currently boosts my class most. I have chosen to specc unholy blight, rather than "plague leach" since plague-leach also removes frost fever, and if i dont have a rime-proc, i will have to waste a frost-rune to refresh my diseases again. Unholy blight is also useful when you have to switch to adds.
About you
b]Age:[/b]
Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
I work out alot, play the drums electric guitar and electric bass, also produces some music in Logic. I love listening to Metal and some kinds of electronic music. Ofc WoW is a hobby, aswell as other games like "Heroes of Newerth" and dota
Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
No, not at all

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Yes
What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
I have been playing world of warcraft on and off since TBC came out, cleared all the way to hyjal summit in TBC, killed lich king 25man, and up to cindragosa 25man HC. Current mop progress: full clear on MsV, 2/6 HoF 3/6 MSV HC, Full clear ToES
Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
As i said, I will consider speccing unholy. Allthough i am not the greatest tank, but ofc incase some fights will require 3 tanks for example, I will consider gearing a blood specc aswell.
We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yes, i have it installed
Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):

Yes
General questions

Why Deception?:
My impression, reading your application template and recruitment text, is that you are a serious raiding guild with high ambitions that also is even competative with the top guilds of this server, which is exactly what i am looking for currently.
Do you know of any of our members?:
No, not yet.
Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
Litch King i was part of a guild called "Tivoli" (server top 4), but left since i decided to take a break with WoW. To be honest, i dont remember what my BC guild was called. In MoP i have been officer in a IRL guild called "Animals as leaders", which dispanded since alot of ppl stopped playing wow. I have also, in MoP, been a part of a guild called "Dark Carnival" that also disbanded.
Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:

Last edited by Chewbacca on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maratrux

Chewbacca, frost dk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chewbacca, frost dk   Chewbacca, frost dk EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:45 am

from what ive seen, nice dmg. although the biggest problem now is do we need a dk dps.
in case we do, i say give him a trial
Back to top Go down

Chewbacca, frost dk
Page 1 of 1