Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chewbacca, frost DK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chewbacca

Chewbacca, frost DK Empty
PostSubject: Chewbacca, frost DK   Chewbacca, frost DK EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:26 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
Chewbácca - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Chewbácca/simple
Race, class and spec:
Orc 2h frost death knight
Professions and skill level:
600 JC/600 Enchanting
Why do you play your class and spec?:
I have enjoyed playing Death Knight since WotLK and frost is currently the spec that i deal most damage in, can consider respeccing unholy.
Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
Chewbácca is my main, atm I do not have any alts in lvl 90, although i am lvling an hunter and a priest. I also have a rogue in 85, the hunter is currently in 72.
Outline an overview of your rotation:
Priority:
1: Keep deseases up, every time I can I'm refreshing with either unholy blight, or Outbreak. When both are on cooldown, plaguestrike to refresh blood plague, since frost fever is automaticly applied by howling blast.
2: Obiliterate when ever my runic power is not on 100%
3: Frost strike, unless i have a killing machine proc which might make it worth waiting for obliterate cooldown.
4: Howling blast, if i have "Rime" active
5: Horn of the winter to get some extra runic power, if everything else is on cooldown.
Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
I have chosen to max out strength, and for yellow socket bonuses that crants me strength i have chosen to gem with Strength-haste, which is the way of gemming that currently boosts my class most. I have chosen to specc unholy blight, rather than "plague leach" since plague-leach also removes frost fever, and if i dont have a rime-proc, i will have to waste a frost-rune to refresh my diseases again. Unholy blight is also useful when you have to switch to adds.
About you
I have been playing world of warcraft on and off since TBC came out, cleared all the way to hyjal summit in TBC, killed lich king 25man, and up to cindragosa 25man HC. I'm a relaxed guy, 18 years old, from sweden. I know my class really really well, as in timing cds to increase my dps aswell as when to use defencive cooldowns to make it easier on the healers. I am also good at retrieving constructive criticism, and i have high understanding of raid-mechanisms
Back to top Go down
Chewbacca

PostSubject: real name   Chewbacca, frost DK EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:26 am

Oh, forgot to enter my Real name. Anyways, its Måns Edén Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chewbacca, frost DK   Chewbacca, frost DK EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:31 am

You've skipped 50% of the application.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Chewbacca

PostSubject: Re: Chewbacca, frost DK   Chewbacca, frost DK EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:42 am

Oh, must have forgotten to copy. Ill make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Chewbacca

PostSubject: Re: Chewbacca, frost DK   Chewbacca, frost DK EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:59 am

You may remove this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chewbacca, frost DK   Chewbacca, frost DK Empty

Back to top Go down

Chewbacca, frost DK
Page 1 of 1