Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wyycked shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyycked

Wyycked shaman Empty
PostSubject: Wyycked shaman   Wyycked shaman EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Hello everyone I'm Martin Smile

Code:
About your character
It's a resto shammy / ele offspec (can change if needed). Back in the day that was my alt but in Pandaria I decide to play with it since my main (warrior) sucks balls.
Character name (include armory link):
Wyycked /// literally Smile
Race, class and spec:
Goblinus shamus restus ("and I will have my ravange")
Professions and skill level:
Ench in progress
LW in progress
Why do you play your class and spec?:
Bc Id love to play shaman. Im healing and tanking since Classic and I like to play key roles calsses in raid (pressure etc.)
Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
Yes it is. I have warrior tank and warlock but they re on dif server.
Outline an overview of your rotation:
Really silly to type it here, Depends on encounter. I can explain on TS if you want to even with regards to new encounters.
Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
About gems is almost the same as in Cata with exception of spirit, now we need to have spirit cap then intel then haste cap then mastery.

About you
Im a hardcore casual player with means im on raid time doing my job and going off. Im not playing 24/7 if you req from me to be on specific hour "i ll be there for you" (: Now im still exping this little shammy.
Martin
Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
Now im working 8h straight since this is my new job <woo woo> I'm very positive person with nice attitude (they say). In the past when I was younger we can say WoW was my hobby. Now its Baskteball, Politics a specially Asia and my gf Smile
Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
Nah whats more im speaking 3 languages. 4th in the way Razz

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Sure.
What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
I clearled pretty much everything in classic tbc a little bit in Wotlk (brake from WoW), in cata all end bosses, FL HC, DS HC and so on, except al akir hc since im to lazy to do old content Smile
You can check my armory it is : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Wyycked/simple
Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
Love to.
We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yep have one as well.
Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
Sure I have.

General questions

Why Deception?:
I'm looking for pretty decent guild since im new on this server. And as far as I know you guys meeting my requirements Smile
Do you know of any of our members?:
Nope.
Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
Bc I transfered from the other server, que was killing me.
Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
I know this app looks "fun" but im really a serious player with dedication to win. I know classes im playing more then well and I'm expecting very good players. Also I was previous a GL (2 years exp, classic, tbc). and GM (tbc, beggining of wotlk)

PS You can also check my OP profile for comments about me etc. http://www.openraid.eu/index.php/users/char/77174.189

Cheers,
Marty

Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

Wyycked shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyycked shaman   Wyycked shaman EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:34 am

Apologies for the late response. We're currently not in need of another resto shaman right now so I regret to inform you that your application will be turned down. Thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk

Wyycked shaman
Page 1 of 1