Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another restro shaman (Y)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Depo10

Another restro shaman (Y) Empty
PostSubject: Another restro shaman (Y)   Another restro shaman (Y) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:56 am

It seems you guys have had a few applications from resto shamans, but its always worth a try aye? Wink

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
DepĆ³h - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Dep%C3%B3h/simple

Race, class and spec:
Currently on alliance but would obviously change if accepted - Resto MS and Elemental OS

Professions and skill level:
At the moment, none. But I have plently of gold to level up pretty much any profession, its just a matter of time.

Why do you play your class and spec?:
I played a holy paladin in Cata and loved healing but wanted to switch things up a bit so I decided to play my resto shaman in mop instead.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
As of now, yes. I have several other characters that are level 85 on Outland alliance.

Outline an overview of your rotation:
Pop cooldowns at the appropriate time and keep everyone alive. GG.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
I have always played a healer since I started playing wow. I started off as a priest in wrath, then moved onto a druid at the start of cata and then to a paladin at the end of cata.

About you

Tom

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
Gaming, CoD4 Lan player, MMA fighter.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
Nope.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Yes.

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
Started playing wow at the end of Wrath where I picked up in the raiding seen very quickly. Cleared 12/12HC surprisingly (Got carried a little) and started fresh in cata on a new account. Went on to clear 13/13HC and 7/7HC and 4/8HC and then got perma banned in February 2012. I started over (again) as a holy paladin, downed 6/7HC in FL but never got the chance to kill raggy. I stopped raiding in around June and came back recently to clear 8/8HC.

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
Sure.

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yep.

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
Yep, can talk if needed.

General questions

Why Deception?:
Looking for a solid HC raiding guild and I feel that I could be a great asset to the team.

Do you know of any of our members?:
Nope. I am new and alone of TH. Forever alone.

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
I was a member of Dissension on Hellfire for Pre firelands and firelands content. After being perma banned I started fresh on Outland but haven't been in a solid guild since.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
Noooo Smile
Back to top Go down
mikemikemike

mikemikemike

PostSubject: Re: Another restro shaman (Y)   Another restro shaman (Y) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:13 am

Hey, thanks for taking the time to make an app someone will get back to you asap regarding recruitment.
Just a quick question may I ask why you were perma-banned previously?
Back to top Go down
Depo10

PostSubject: Re: Another restro shaman (Y)   Another restro shaman (Y) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 am

Re-rolled keyboard warrior.
I was suspended twice for 3 days before hand for inappropriate language and violating chat rules. Got banned after the third time. Guess I was just being immature with friends :/
Back to top Go down
monstermatt

monstermatt

PostSubject: Re: Another restro shaman (Y)   Another restro shaman (Y) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:57 am

do you have steam or skype or anything if so drop your user name in here thx
Back to top Go down
Depo10

PostSubject: Re: Another restro shaman (Y)   Another restro shaman (Y) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:15 am

Steam: depo09
xfire: depo09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another restro shaman (Y)   Another restro shaman (Y) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another restro shaman (Y)
Page 1 of 1