Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christz - Firemage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christz

Christz - Firemage Empty
PostSubject: Christz - Firemage   Christz - Firemage EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:44 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link): Christz - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Christz/advanced

Race, class and spec:
Troll - Firemage
Professions and skill level:
Leatherwork and Skinning both at 600
Why do you play your class and spec?:
The reason for my class, is pretty much that this is the first char i ever made. As for choosing fire, i always enjoyed playing fire more, personal preference i guess.
Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
This is the only lvl 90 char i have atm, have a warrior around 85
Outline an overview of your rotation:
1. Apply/refresh living bomb (Either when it runs out, or on trinket/weapon procs).
2. Pyroblast when getting a free pyroblast proc.
3. inferno blast when getting a "heating up" proc, which will grant a free pyro.
4. cast fireball.
5. In case of being forced to move, cast scorch while doing so.
Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
I doubt i do anything different from most firemages. I like to keep my haste at certain breakpoints, and focus the remaining stats from reforgeing into crit>mastery. I have seen people go 80 int + 160 crit, and 320 crit gems. I have not try'd this yet, so can't say if it is better or worse.

About you

Kasper
Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
I work full time at a dairy-farm in denmark, and most of my sparetime goes into playing wow, and every now and then, hanging of with friends.
Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
None what so ever.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?:
Yes.
What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
A random icc25 back in wrath, where a friend of mine, asked me to sub in for a reg. BoT in cata (Same thing happened here).
But the only current content i have cleared is 11/14 normal. I have watched guide videos for hc, but have yet to exp it myself.
Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
No problem.
We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
yes.
Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
Yes.

General questions

Why Deception?:
It's a 1 to a million, but even with the limited raiding i have experienced in this expansion, i can easely tell i want more.
Do you know of any of our members?:
No.
Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
Allstars picked me up after huge loss of members, and it was with them, i got the first 10 bosses cleared.
Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
Im friendly-hearted, punctual, and will always try my best to improve.
Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time ^^
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

Christz - Firemage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christz - Firemage   Christz - Firemage EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:01 am

Thank you for the application. We'll get back to you soon after deliberations.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Jake
Admin

Christz - Firemage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christz - Firemage   Christz - Firemage EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:01 am

Hey there. We have decided to offer you a slot in the guild where you will undergo a trial period. Please contact me (Richtofen) or an officer (Slondon, Drijen, íd) in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Christz - Firemage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christz - Firemage   Christz - Firemage Empty

Back to top Go down

Christz - Firemage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deception :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: