Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Noria - Affliction Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norιa

Noria - Affliction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Noria - Affliction Warlock   Noria - Affliction Warlock EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:33 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link):
Noria - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Nor%C3%AEa/simple

Race, class and spec:
Blood Elf - Warlock - Affliction

Professions and skill level:
Enchanting (610) - Tailoring (600)

Why do you play your class and spec?:
Well thats the first class that i started wow with, i tryed many others but i did really *stuck* with that one as its the one i like most...
About the specc, i prefer affliction because at the moment its the one that push the most dps!

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?:
This is my main at the moment, my alts are all at level of 85 and some at 80 witch i dont have time to level up so i just focus on 1 character.

Outline an overview of your rotation:
Having my dots up fast with my skills ( if a Warlock CL wants i can tell them up ) prepot of course and keep my dots up without leting them go off and at the same time watch out for not failing the tacts of the raidtimer.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details:
Well at the moment i reached the hit hap easily, so now i do try to have max of my mastery and then haste... I do even try replace hit with expertise (as it provides as hit at the moment ... 1.01% its about 2% hit!) so i can have max mastery my gear can provide.

About you

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.)
I am the person that i have a really happy life with all that i need ( My girlfriend, My friends, My Workout with a #2 Rank Waterpolo Team in Greece ) so i got pretty all that i need even if i am dedicated wow player. At this period of my life i am at university thats why some days i got strange log in howrs i do play kind a lot as i am gathering money for my car so i dont really waste money out only when my girlfriend is visiting me , or me her. Thats pretty all Smile

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?:
Not at all, i am using English good enough!
Exept someone is talking faster than chuck xD

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?: Yes i do easily.

What is your raiding experience, past and present?:
Here you can have some of my experience in all my World of Warcraft Play Period :

Classic WoW - Zul'Gurub,Blackwing Lair,Naxxramas (40)

The Burning Crusade - Karazahan,Zul'Aman,Gruul,Tempest Keep,
Serpen Shrine Cavern,Black Temple

Wrath of The Lich King - Naxxramas(10 & 25) Eye Of Eternity (10 and 25)
VoA(10 & 25) Osbidian Sanctum (10 & 25,Downed the 3 Drakes on 10mna but on 25 just normal)
Ulduar (25 and 10 man All bosses downed exept Algalon and know tacts for the hardmodes even i have done some of them on 10man).
Toc (10 & 25) Toc 10 Cleared-Toc 25 only Anub left-Toc 10 heroic(grand) Anub and Twins left - toc 25 hc anub left .
Icc ( 10 & 25 ) refered up.

About Cataclysm i had a brake because of some Real life issues and i came back about when DS was up so *Transfered from Talnivarr to this server as at Talnivarr all friends stop playing and i only had some here witch they made my scroll of ressurection so a free transfer* i lost all Firelands raids as i came back late, then it was when i joined Reapers and geared up and raided , the guild made 7/8 hc 25 man i was able to be on the 6/8 as i lost the raid witch they progressed.

Mist of Pandaria :
I know all the tacts in MsV in normal , i started about 2-3 days before Mop comes up to prepare myself went really fast 90 and since then i am gearing up and doing 55 Daily Quests per day to get exalted with all fuctions ^^
I do have 4/6 in achivements and i do know even 6/6 with some of the heroics ones!

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?:
Sure if the officers ask me , or even if i see that we need it!

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful):
Yes

General questions

Why Deception?:
Well i heared the the invorement is pretty good and suitable to have a good raiding time, with core players that want to achive good goals at the same time!

Do you know of any of our members?:
No i dont :/

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?:
I've transfered here from Talnivarr because of a friend as he made my scrolls of resuraction before MoP
The guilds of mine at talnivarr was :

<Army>
<Volatile>
<Epiphany>
<Vrede>
<Chop Chop>
<Mythmakers>
<Hydra>
<Wiping as Intended >
And the last one was <Crab People> 11th in EU , i joined them as i had a friend officer and he gave me a slot with an apply of course when their warlock had to quit wow... So i joined them for a bit raided and then it was the time i quited wow because of my University Exams.

All those guild was about best 10 in our server and i changed all this in a lot of time more than a year some of them disbanded some i left because of rea life reasons that i had to stop for a bit or even other issues.

From Twilight Hammer :

<Reapers> Joined at Cata when DS was up... Raided achived some good goals then we stopped for summer but when we started back people slacked even the Guild Master and because of all this and all the late i decided to change guild.

<Divine Legacy> I did joined them before some days as they transfered from an other server but it happend to have a really bad week for me as i had some family health issues and i couldnt attned to raids so i got replaced.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else:
Nop, thats pretty all ! I am free inside the game for any other question , Just drop me a /w!

Thanks a lot, Looking forward an answer!
Back to top Go down
Norιa

PostSubject: Noria - Affliction Warlock   Noria - Affliction Warlock EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Forgot to add a picture of my UI with my played timer aswell.
Here :

Noria - Affliction Warlock Wowscrnshot100812112332

My UI is pretty simple not much but at the same time not missing what i do need. As Add'on for the raiding I use an other Bar timer for my skills, an other timer in them with an extra flash so i dont lose the rotation. Classicly the DBM , Recount and Omen and some extra Add'ons like Tom Tom , strange map etc!
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noria - Affliction Warlock   Noria - Affliction Warlock EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:10 am

Hello and thank you for applying. As you may already be aware we currently have a capable warlock who is away for a few weeks due to work. We don't want to disappoint someone by allowing them to join only to be replaced when he's back. Our roster is now also fairly tight after some recent recruitment so it'd be difficult to fit another DPS in.

We apologise for the sluggishness of the response and we bid you good luck in finding a new guild.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noria - Affliction Warlock   Noria - Affliction Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Noria - Affliction Warlock
Page 1 of 1