Deception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holymys - holy/shadow priest.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holymys

Holymys - holy/shadow priest. Empty
PostSubject: Holymys - holy/shadow priest.   Holymys - holy/shadow priest. EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:54 am

About your character

Character name (include armory link): Holymys - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Holymys/simple

Race, class and spec: Panda priest currently holy. I am very much ok to play any other spec the guild needs me to be, but currently i chose holy because i think Discipline is RIP. :/

Professions and skill level: 600 JC and in 1-2 days my mining will be up to 600 as well.

Why do you play your class and spec?: Well i've been playing since vanilla (315 played time on this one) and i cant really answer you why I chose this class, because simply it was too long ago, but for all this time i haven't been bored with my class and always had great interest in playing it.

Is this your main? If so, do you have any alts, and if not, what is your main?: Yes this is my main. I've got a couple of alts on Twilight's Hammer but they are 85 currently.

Outline an overview of your rotation: As a healer i dont have a rotation. Depends on the fight and if its 10/25 man i switch chakras and mostly focus on keeping renew on tanks, Mending on cooldown etc, saving Divine Hymn for big aoe dmg on the raid which is tough to survive. I pop trinkets for mana regen at the very start of the fight and shadowfiend a bit after that so i can use them twice per fight and i save my mana hymn whenever the other healers need it as well.

Tell us about any specific choices you've made regarding your class, whether it be gem selections or spec details: As of Pandaria with the mana cap I have put my stats prio as spirit, because in the start of an expansion the mana regen is just unbearable, ergo i have a tough time getting used to it. After spirit comes intellect and for 25 man i choose mastery, but for 10 man i focus on haste (best stats for priest imo) and critical.

About you

Tell us a bit about yourself: (hobbies etc.) Well i go to university, play WoW, i also play poker a lot and any other games involved with gambling actually. I hang out with friends in my free time, used to play tennis and football, but am incapable of doing this now and erm pretty much thats it.

Do you have any problem with communicating in English?: Nope my english level is fine i think.

Raiding

Are you able to make the raid days mentioned in the other thread?: I can raid almost any day the guild needs me to, but these days are most suitable for me as well.

What is your raiding experience, past and present?: I've been raiding since vanilla. In TBC i didnt kill anything after Brutallus, in WOTLK I missed the start so i started at Ulduar, but finished it off. In vanilla i got a part of Nax and didnt down the whole AQ40.

Are you willing to use an offspec that would benefit progression?: As i said before i have no problem playing any spec depending on what is needed.

We use Teamspeak 3 during raids, are you able to use this?: Yep i have TS3.

Do you have a microphone? (not mandatory but is useful): Yes

General questions

Why Deception?: I moved yesterdya to this server from Stormscale and from what I asked around this is one of the best guilds on the server.

Do you know of any of our members?: Nope

Which guilds have you previously been a part of and why are you no longer a member?: I've been on Xavius, Neptulon and Stormscale. I guess naming guilds would not be needed since you wouldn't rly know them, but i was an officer in the begining of Cata in a guild and this was one of the serious ones. In TBC i was also an officer in another guild with which we raided the whole expansion.. WOTLK i was in a semi-hardcore bulgarian guild which was nothing special.

Any additional information that you would like to add about yourself or anything else: Well since this is just another apply in a new expansion where you can't know anything about the person due to achies and gear lack etc. I can tell you that i was a Vanilla warlord and a gladiator in season 2 which pretty much shows that i am aweare of my class, i was a serious raider and never stood in the fire so if you are looking for a capable healer i think i am rather ok. Thanks for your time if you read this. (if you skipped lines you should feel bad.)
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holymys - holy/shadow priest.   Holymys - holy/shadow priest. EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:49 am

Hello and thank you for taking the time to make an application. We're potentially recruiting an additional healer so I'll discuss your application with some of the other members and then someone will get back to you.
Back to top Go down
https://deceptionwow.forumotion.co.uk
worcester

worcester

PostSubject: Re: Holymys - holy/shadow priest.   Holymys - holy/shadow priest. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:55 am

Hey Alex

We're sorry for the late reply, but we are willing to take you on a trial basis. There are a few things though that i need to ask you about.

1. Your character

You have good gear, however i am confused a bit on your gemming choices. You are using purple in your blue slots and red in your red and gemming int/crit, when you should be gemming for full spirit and mastery afterwards. (i.e. blue for blue, purple for red, spi/mas for yellow)

Secondly, you then reforge everything to haste, when it's clear you cannot reach your Glyphed Renew extra tick on 16.65%. It could be the case that you are half gearing shadow.

You also take DI, and then glyph PoM, when it loses HPM and HPCT and mostly used for when you know PoM wont run full course before it ends, which is not the case when you take DI.

So i just want you to justify some of the decisions you made.

2. Yourself

How often will do you play wow beside the normal raiding times?

And as an aside, what level is your archaeology?

Good luck on your trial, you can message any of the officers to give you an invite to the guild when you have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holymys - holy/shadow priest.   Holymys - holy/shadow priest. Empty

Back to top Go down

Holymys - holy/shadow priest.
Page 1 of 1